Valpo/Indiana Attendance

Charlotte fans, I hope you are getting your voices ready for our next two home games. Being 5-3, I believe we can win both games and it’s important we do, after Indiana, we are on the road at Rutgers and home to UNC Asheville before conference play.

Now…I really hope…especially the next two games at home, we give our team a real home court advantage. We need to support our team so we can get them steam rolling into conference play because the Atlantic 10 is no push over conference. Be there on Saturday and get crazy like never before, we must take care of business against a good Valpo squad before we get the Hoosiers here! We as the students have to be the ones cheering and filling up the seats. From what I’ve been told, Indiana has 800 tickets for the 19th, are we going to let those 800 cheer louder than us? I think not. Can we do it? I think we can, but our home attendance hasn’t been spectacular this year. What kind of chants can we come up with for Saturday? Here’s the link to the Valpo roster…happy fact finding… http://www.valpo.edu/athletics/index.php?a=s&sid=2&a2=vrs

You’re preaching to the choir, but thanks for your dedication and encouragement. Spread it out to others not regularly coming here. We’ll be at the games.

We’ll get about 6500 for Valpo and maybe 7500 to 8000 for IU. No, I don’t think IU’s 800 can be louder than our fans…unless we stink up the place with inept shooting…then they will.

Good post…Lets also remind students who sit in the lower level to WEAR GREEN!!!

Im tired of seeing kids in the LL student section in Carolina Blue. Or in the Davidson game students are wearing RED!!! I dont understand?

WEAR GREEN!!!

oh you dont have to worry about me, ill be LOUD :biggrin:

TIMMY!

[QUOTE=niner007;143215]

TIMMY![/QUOTE]

It was only a matter of time! :lmao:

Anyone have any extras for the Valpo game? I may need two b/c some friends are coming into town…

I was thinking about registering a domain name like belktower.org or keepthebelkgreen.org and putting up signs the day before gameday to go to the site. On the site would basically be something with the singular focus of getting the students to the games and retard-approved instructions on how to get tickets to the games, reinforming the premise that yes, tickets are actually free.

Good idea? It’d take a little time, since my HTML is rubbish, but hey, anything helps, right?

I like that idea. If possible, let’s try to encourage the athletic department to see if they can get Bobby to possibly send out an e-mail to all the Charlotte students about the next two games? Think that is possible?

Yeah, the chapel hill and other colors worn in the lower section needs to cease. We should have a sea of green throughout the entire arena in my opinion.

I hope that Halton Arena is filled up for the next two games, it is a great venue for basketball…when full. I hope when ESPN 2 is here on the 19th, there are no empty seats in the arena. Indiana should be ranked when they come here as long as they don’t collapse!

Is everybody tailgating on Saturday?

I like the belk site idea, but i doubt the bobby email is coming. Fulmer of Tennessee sent an email to season ticket holders apologizing for the season. Hopefully Bobby won’t need to do that.

[QUOTE=ninerID;143229]I like the belk site idea, but i doubt the bobby email is coming. Fulmer of Tennessee sent an email to season ticket holders apologizing for the season. Hopefully Bobby won’t need to do that.[/QUOTE]

I know. That would be an awful thing to do.

I mean, how would a Tennessee season ticket holder feel if Bobby sent an email apologizing for their season?

clt is planning to tail gate for said event.

Getting to parking lot at 5 to walk up to the arena at 6:30? I’ll be at Picassos in the heat. It’s a good idea for the Saturday GW game at 4, not so much when the sun goes down in the winter.

We need at least three hours before tipoff to make this worthwhile…

[QUOTE=UNCC49erTimmy;143227] Indiana should be ranked when they come here as long as they don’t collapse!

[/QUOTE]

OK they have now collapsed, id say they might be out of the top 25 now.

Did they really lose to Indiana St. tonight? Did Larry Bird enter a time machine and travel back to 1979 or something?

not a suprising loss at all…Ind. St. always plays them tough.

DAMN, I got some HORRIBLE seats this game. Section 104 Row E…god damn. :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

DAMN, I got some HORRIBLE seats this game. Section 104 Row E...god damn. :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

105 ROW A Seats 1, and 2:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::clap::clap::clap:

105 row c here

I hope that 216 is a little more vocal this weekend. Everyone just sat on their hands at the Davidson game!!!

GET UP AND CHEER ALUMNI!!!