Valpo/Indiana Attendance

104 Row C

WOOO!!

[QUOTE=casstommy;143349]I hope that 216 is a little more vocal this weekend. Everyone just sat on their hands at the Davidson game!!!

GET UP AND CHEER ALUMNI!!![/QUOTE]

A lot of folks in the so-called alumni section (especially in the lower arena) are NOT alums. Theyā€™re just folks sitting in seats bought with corporate money. They are not going to be very vocal if at all. They just want to watch. The alums that are there maybe donā€™t have the energy or are too reserved, cool, shy or mature (take your pick) to vocalize. These are just facts we have to live with unfortunately.

Iā€™m talking about the boyā€™s and girls in 216, who ARE alumniā€¦the section is lifelessā€¦period.

The game is in double overtime and everyone is just sitting there golf clapping!!!

Guess what guysā€¦if your to embarrassed to STAND AND CLAPā€¦then get out of the building. Itā€™s OK to get a little excitedā€¦itā€™s a b-ball game, not an audience with the pope!!!

Iā€™m not asking for muchā€¦donā€™t expect to see fervor like in the student sectionā€¦but MY GOD!!! If you canā€™t get up for a double ot gameā€¦what does it take???

[QUOTE=UNCC49erTimmy;143208]Charlotte fans, I hope you are getting your voices ready for our next two home games. Being 5-3, I believe we can win both games and itā€™s important we do, after Indiana, we are on the road at Rutgers and home to UNC Asheville before conference play.

Nowā€¦I really hopeā€¦especially the next two games at home, we give our team a real home court advantage. We need to support our team so we can get them steam rolling into conference play because the Atlantic 10 is no push over conference. Be there on Saturday and get crazy like never before, we must take care of business against a good Valpo squad before we get the Hoosiers here! We as the students have to be the ones cheering and filling up the seats. From what Iā€™ve been told, Indiana has 800 tickets for the 19th, are we going to let those 800 cheer louder than us? I think not. Can we do it? I think we can, but our home attendance hasnā€™t been spectacular this year. What kind of chants can we come up with for Saturday? Hereā€™s the link to the Valpo rosterā€¦happy fact findingā€¦ http://www.valpo.edu/athletics/index.php?a=s&sid=2&a2=vrs[/QUOTE]

I wish more fans were like you

Word on the street is the public upper level side is sold out. You know Indiana will have all of the sections full up behind the band. The only question now is how are the GA student sections going to look.

I'm talking about the boy's and girls in 216, who ARE alumni......the section is lifeless....period.

The game is in double overtime and everyone is just sitting there golf clapping!!!

Guess what guysā€¦if your to embarrassed to STAND AND CLAPā€¦then get out of the building. Itā€™s OK to get a little excitedā€¦itā€™s a b-ball game, not an audience with the pope!!!

Iā€™m not asking for muchā€¦donā€™t expect to see fervor like in the student sectionā€¦but MY GOD!!! If you canā€™t get up for a double ot gameā€¦what does it take???

^^^ Iā€™m with stupid.

But to stand up for the alums, I really donā€™t see myself jumping up and down, doing the same thing Iā€™m doing in today when Iā€™m 50 years old, gray hair, bad back and allā€¦