Vegas line on Houston game

The current line on the game is Charlotte -10

Moving to -10-1/2.

Charlotte 2-4 against the spread the last 6 games, 1-3 the last 4 home games vs the spread. Houston is 3-2-1 the last 6 games and 1-3-1 the last 5 road trips vs the spread.

I’d take Houston plus 10. We will win but not by double digits.

I usually take the points when they’re double digits in a Niner game (doesn’t happen often though) but I’m laying them in this game. I think we win comfortably. May be close for awhile but we’ll put them away late.

With that said, take the points on Saturday because we likely won’t cover the spread.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 10:19 AM [b] I usually take the points when they're double digits in a Niner game (doesn't happen often though) but I'm laying them in this game. I think we win comfortably. May be close for awhile but we'll put them away late.

With that said, take the points on Saturday because we likely won’t cover the spread. [/b]

Heart tells me: I think we cruise in this one. We’ve had 10 days and 1 game, I think we will be fresh. If Mitch goes to the hoop like he did against UC, we’ll be good to go.

Head tells me: Houston is no slouch. And we win by 7-9.

If we come out of the gates, and our first posession mirrors that of the Cinci game… Pateint for the first 10sec or so, dump it to Curt on the low block, who immediately shows aggression and tries to take his man to the hole (whether he makes the basket or not)… I think we roll. That first time Curt touched it in the Cinci game, and he immediately showed a fire, I got excited. It just sets the tone for the rest of the game. It should happen each and every game.

I watched Houston practice last night…for about 5 minutes till penders told me to get the hell out. But I think we’ll take the lead, they’ll come back, cause we always let everyone come back, we win by 7…

Eddie Basden told me last night we will win by 15…hope he’s right. He also said he’ll smash the record tonight and get like 20 steals. I think I believe his margin of victory a bit more but, who knows, it is Eddie mother f###ing Basden.

Like usual, we’ll open up the 10-15 point lead, let them back in early in the second half. Houston cuts the lead to three with about 12:30 left in the game, but on the next possesion, Plavich drains one from 30 feet, and the Niners never look back. Nners by 11.