Video From Coach Lambert

And in 1 day my views of his PR ability are 100% different. Just got this in an email.

Video Message From Coach Lambert

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:1, topic:25052”]And in 1 day my views of his PR ability are 100% different. Just got this in an email.

Video Message From Coach Lambert[/quote]

Good video, though he didn’t take breaks between lines, so it seemed a bit rushed.

Would love to see videos like this be seen by more than NinerNation.

clt asks if chp is wearing the official jersey.

[quote=“Charlotte2002, post:2, topic:25052”][quote=“Ninercentral, post:1, topic:25052”]And in 1 day my views of his PR ability are 100% different. Just got this in an email.

Video Message From Coach Lambert[/quote]

Good video, though he didn’t take breaks between lines, so it seemed a bit rushed.

Would love to see videos like this be seen by more than NinerNation.[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking - if they could turn this into a nice TV spot.

Not to get too sentimental but carrying those goalposts during the rally is one of my favorite, and proudest, moments as a Niner.

:thumbs up:

Great message!

I was surprised that our student body was able to carry the goal posts being they can’t seem to find the gym on campus.

I was surprised that our student body was able to carry the goal posts being they can’t seem to find the gym on campus.[/quote]

It was made of Twinkies

Still got my poster from the Rally!

We had posters?

We had posters?[/quote]

I think he is referring to the one he made for the rally.

We had posters?[/quote]

I think he is referring to the one he made for the rally.[/quote]
Oh yea! Forgot about those.

I think he is a better pick than Amato…

oops did I say that?!

He’s much better than Amato short term and long-term. He also had a resume instead of an unscheduled visit. The players he had to support him were unexpected. He can recruit to that.

We’re screwed. They left the plays on the white board in the video. We’ll never win a game. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/New-UNCC-Head-Football-Coach-Brad-Lambert-117230783.html

Slightly different, but I like this version better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzsxZe4XLm8

This commercial should be played during all the remaining games we have on TV.

Oh wait.

What are the chances that they at the least play this on sat?