VIDEO

Any video available for tonight?

yes

clik ā€˜watchā€™ (above ā€˜gametrackerā€™ and ā€˜listenā€™) in charlotte49ers.com and use cheveeā€™s ā€œsecretā€ password (blehbleh)

You also might have luck with channelsurfing - thereā€™s an 8pm ā€˜TBAā€™ college basketball game

yes

clik ā€˜watchā€™ (above ā€˜gametrackerā€™ and ā€˜listenā€™) in charlotte49ers.com and use cheveeā€™s ā€œsecretā€ password (blehbleh)

You also might have luck with channelsurfing - thereā€™s an 8pm ā€˜TBAā€™ college basketball game

Do you have the link for CSTV?

[QUOTE=allie49er;302306]Do you have the link for CSTV?[/QUOTE]

Hereā€™s the link via the A10 boards: [URL=mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:58676]mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:58676[/URL]

iā€™m still getting the test pattern.

Itā€™s ridiculous that we must have threads such as this. I mean you have to be a freaking detective to find our games anywhere. Dr MLK Jr, I to have a dream and itā€™s to be able to conveniently watch f***ing Niner games on tv. Time Warner get our damn games on tv.

It's ridiculous that we must have threads such as this. I mean you have to be a freaking detective to find our games anywhere. Dr MLK Jr, I to have a dream and it's to be able to conveniently watch f***ing Niner games on tv. Time Warner get our damn games on tv.

Agreed. Itā€™s a freaking outrage. It makes my blood boil. We shouldnā€™t ā€œaccept itā€ simply because thatā€™s the way it is. We should write letters to the Atheltics Department and express how outrageous this is.

Originally Posted by 49erMatt
Itā€™s ridiculous that we must have threads such as this. I mean you have to be a freaking detective to find our games anywhere. Dr MLK Jr, I to have a dream and itā€™s to be able to conveniently watch f***ing Niner games on tv. Time Warner get our damn games on tv.

Agreed. It's a freaking outrage. It makes my blood boil. We shouldn't "accept it" simply because that's the way it is. We should write letters to the Atheltics Department and express how outrageous this is.

Iā€™ve seen four times as many highschool basketball games on tv than Niner games. I donā€™t know who but someone should lose their job over our lack of tv exposure. RIDICULOUS!!!

I watched the 2nd half tonight on channel 17 in Gaston County. Couldnā€™t make it to the game tonight due to soccer.

Hey anybody know whey they update the ā€œPAST GAMESā€ section on CSTV so I can watch the full game b/c I was out @ the Flyers game tonight and missed itā€¦ I looked it over and noticed itā€™s not on there yet.