Viewing locations - @ Hofstra 12/15, 4pm, MASN

List bars, etc that will be showing the game, and where you’re going to watch it.

where are people around Winston going to watch the game? Fox and Hound?

I’ll be at Picasso’s University - I may be late since my sister is graduating on Saturday morning and we’re going to be going out afterwards.

Pic’s all the way baby!

I am headed up to Winston this week to see the gf. Is anyone meeting up in Winston to watch the game?

moss bring ur ass down to picassos univ…its bare’s birthday too…you cant stay in winston

Picassos in Univ City.

I am headed up to Winston this week to see the gf. Is anyone meeting up in Winston to watch the game?

Jfelt is going to see if the game is going to be shown at Hams in Greensboro(Brassfield)…might wanna see if you can meet up with him there.

moss bring ur ass down to picassos univ...its bare's birthday too...you cant stay in winston
This.

Where will people in S. Char./P-Ville meet?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;276656]Where will people in S. Char./P-Ville meet?[/QUOTE]

i’m probably going to hickory tavern on providence.

Which 485 exit is that?
I would go to Hooters, but the food sucks, & the girls aren’t friendly.

hickory tavern is on exit 57 (providence road exit). If you’re coming from pineville, take a right off of the exit ramp. It will be about a half mile up the road from there by the harris teeter and post office.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;276659]Which 485 exit is that?
I would go to Hooters, but the food sucks, & the girls aren’t friendly.[/QUOTE]

Kinda ruins the concept, huh?

For any Asheville Niners out there, I’m going to be at the Original at 4.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;276611]Pic’s all the way baby![/QUOTE]

I am assuming that Picasso’s carries MASN, just want to make sure that someone has seen this station on up there before I head up Saturday.

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;276672]I am assuming that Picasso’s carries MASN, just want to make sure that someone has seen this station on up there before I head up Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Just called and spoke with Jamie. He said he was going to check and to call him back in an hour. Is it on Direct or Dish? He said they have Direct TV.

Also, anyone notice the suite number for Picassos University? [URL=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=picasso’s&near=Charlotte,+NC&fb=1&view=text&latlng=35303262,-80747421,8142515355553904358][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Link[/COLOR][/B][/URL] :biggrin:

I get MASN on DirecTV.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;276690]I get MASN on DirecTV.[/QUOTE] party at mike p’s!!!

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;276659]Which 485 exit is that?
I would go to Hooters, but the food sucks, & the girls aren’t friendly.[/QUOTE]

You must try to touch them or something.

It is their job to be friendly, its how they get tips.

[QUOTE=dax;276691]party at mike p’s!!![/QUOTE]

clt will bring wine and cheese.