Volleyball

I just checked out the V-Ball Team.
They’re still hot like when I was in school.
I used to have dreams of being a sex slave for the volleyball team.
They should have win a date with a player in the fall to increase attendance. I’d buy season tickets!

:huh:

Volleyball is one of the better sports to watch. It has a lot of action and isn’t boring like some people make it out to be. I don’t understand why some many people knock on women’s volleyball. I shudder at the thought on being on the recieving end of some of those spikes.

Alas my days of watching the volleyball team are over. Next years team should be good with Lisa Newell, Abby Szlanfucht in their senior seasons and younger players like Cori Dayton, Alma Arroyo, and Jessica Oldenberg seeing alot of playing time.

Where is Ric Flair’s daughter going to be playing at? Is she a senior this year or did she already graduate? From what I’ve read/seen, she’s the real deal. Would be nice to have her here so Ric would come out and support the school but I have a feeling she’ll be getting a scholly at a bigger v-ball program.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 25 2005, 08:20 PM [b] Where is Ric Flair's daughter going to be playing at? Is she a senior this year or did she already graduate? From what I've read/seen, she's the real deal. Would be nice to have her here so Ric would come out and support the school but I have a feeling she'll be getting a scholly at a bigger v-ball program. [/b]
She was up at Chapel Hill, wasn't she? I know Ric made it out to a volleyball game a couple of years back.

I noticed that almost the entire Volleyball team came to the game and sat as at team. I thought that was pretty awesome. After March Madness the students can only look forward to the days they start playing again.

clt and I like their tight short pants