VOTE FOR THE NINERS IN USA TODAY POLL!!!

VOTE FOR THE NINERS!!!

I get a funny feeling we’re on a collision course to meet the tar holes in March.

We are currently in third.

B)

4th…vote, it’s your right :smiley:

Vote or Die… P-diddy says so.

We’re still in third - double check the way that you are reading the chart…

In first place after I voted :smiley:

i voted

[SIZE=4]STEM!!![/SIZE]

Ummm, you can vote (more than once), just backspace and enter again.

[SIZE=1]Not that I would suggest any voter irregularities. :lol: [/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:31 PM [b] Ummm, you can vote (more than once), just backspace and enter again.

[SIZE=1]Not that I would suggest any voter irregularities. :lol: [/SIZE] [/b]

Man, we just keep getting votes, where are they coming from :ph34r:

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 01:25 PM [b] [b][SIZE=4]STEM!!!![/SIZE][/b] [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
[i]Originally posted by LutzFan+Nov 5 2004, 12:46 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (LutzFan @ Nov 5 2004, 12:46 PM)

come on lets get a Mandate!

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:25 PM [b] [b][SIZE=4]STEM!!!![/SIZE][/b] [/b]
Bwahahaha.

Someone’s been stem-stuffing this thing. Out of 3400, we’re 1st. Either someone finally knows who Charlotte is, or there are more people on here than I thought.

At my estimation, our 36.95% equates to 1,343 votes out of 3635. Our lead is shrinking, and NCSU is gaining market share. I don’t think it’s counting multiple votes either. It seems that using the back button doesn’t increase our votes, though it will let you do it.

we have more votes than the bottom 5 put together

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 04:06 PM [b] At my estimation, our 36.95% equates to 1,343 votes out of 3635. Our lead is shrinking, and NCSU is gaining market share. I don't think it's counting multiple votes either. It seems that using the back button doesn't increase our votes, though it will let you do it. [/b]
We're up to 39%. I'm pretty sure the back-button is working.

Count me in. I just voted !

Just once 49cents?

[i]Originally posted by 49CentsWorth[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 04:42 PM [b] Count me in. I just voted ! [/b]
Well get back in there and vote again. :P