W. Ky. pregame

I’m thinking this will be a game where given the weather/road conditions, and that it will be televised, anyone who shows up will be allowed to sit in any lower arena seat not taken by someone with a tic. Also, students who LIVE ON CAMPUS should show up regardless and show a little spirit and pride. (At least I hope, but not holding my breath on that one, or ANYTHING depending on students to do.)

As for the game itself, it’s one we can win, but could lose again by a very close score.

As long as roads aren’t a complete nightmare I’ll be there

We will see what the roads look like, but I want to be there. It is so much more fun to be in Halton these days.

Same

Id love to go, but had to head home for the day today and I don’t think I can get back

Looks like they are doing special ticket pricing based on the snowfall:

1" - $5
2" - $4
3" - $3
4" - $2
5"+ - $1

I like the idea. Maybe it will get more people there.

[quote=“LoyalNiner, post:6, topic:30135”]Looks like they are doing special ticket pricing based on the snowfall:

1" - $5
2" - $4
3" - $3
4" - $2
5"+ - $1

I like the idea. Maybe it will get more people there.[/quote]
Price tweet says free hot chocolate for students

I would go, but I don’t have a good enough car to get there.

We shall see. Early up the next morning to tailgate panther game.

I only miss games for work or when the risk is too great. I’m afraid the risk is to great for where I live to drive there. BTW, I trust my driving from living and working in the Midwest for 13 years. It is the crazies that never drive in the stuff that create the risk.

University offices remain closed, limited operations for Charlotte 49ers game, Jan. 23 Based on adverse weather conditions in the Charlotte region, UNC Charlotte remains on Operational Status 3 (OS3), through 6 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 24. University offices are closed.

Essential personnel are required to report for work.

Information about the Charlotte 49ers men’s basketball game vs. Western Kentucky at 6 p.m. in Halton Arena is available online.

Game still on at 6 PM.

You’re going.

There is no excuse in the roads not being in “decent” shape by game time. Our location is a great location for a scenario like this, surrounded by 85, 485, 29, 49, Harris Blvd, and Mallard Creek Rd. Judy and Phil should be able to start shoveling the snow on campus and have everything ready to go by 6.

[quote=“49r9r, post:13, topic:30135”]There is no excuse in the roads not being in “decent” shape by game time. Our location is a great location for a scenario like this, surrounded by 85, 485, 29, 49, Harris Blvd, and Mallard Creek Rd. Judy and Phil should be able to start shoveling the snow on campus and have everything ready to go by 6.[/quote] My driveway should be clear if I start shoveling by noon. I have Judy on speed dial and she’s calling Phil to help us do the job. ;D
Not enough snow or time to build the suggested snow Belk Tower in the front yard for him, though.

Roads around my house look pretty good.

My daughter just called from campus to tell her the roads on campus have not been touched.

clt says poor dale.

As of 11:45am I-85N in the university area was bad. Watched 6 cars spin out in a 4 mile stretch. Drive safe everyone!

since I don’t live in charlotte and don’t care about the weather, I will comment on the game. Im predicting a 15 point niner victory.

Parking Services tweet says to park in Cone and West decks. Not sure where else you’d park, but there you go.