W O L F...

[SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B]P A C K[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I’ve been saving this but the weight of it is slowing down my laptop.

Presenting the newest diva in jcl49er’s life…

You are such a slut, Jason!

I bet she never gets to be on the top of the pyramid.

Oh, don’t get so jealous, HP. There’s plenty of her to go around and around and around and…

I bet she never gets to be on the top of the pyramid.

:grin:

[QUOTE=Max Power;202202]I bet she never gets to be on the top of the pyramid.[/QUOTE]
Norm could shoot her with his t-shirt gun to plug her on those “heavy” days.

Okay, I know it’s a little mean, but when you wear that outfit you ask for it!

Good Lord! You almost wonder if they got stranded somewhere who she would eat first… That’s assuming she hasn’t already had a cheer-kabob or two.

I’m sure at NC State (which has a high guy to girl ratio) she is a hot commodity.

I’m sure at NC State (which has a high guy to girl ratio) she is a [B]large[/B] commodity.

Fixed

Bulldog diva transferred?:wow:

She needs to spend a month…er year, with Preston to get rid of that spare tire.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;202232]Bulldog diva transferred?:wow:[/QUOTE]
It’s difficult to graze on a hillside.

Hey, come on now. She’s got big spirit… a VERY big spirit.

The title to this thread should be “Woof…”. :slight_smile:

This chick isnt one tenth of what Bulldog Diva is.

All the newbies on here need to know about the living legend that is Bulldog Diva :lol:

This chick isnt one tenth of what Bulldog Diva is.

All the newbies on here need to know about the living legend that is Bulldog Diva :lol:

I’m kind of a newbie. Anybody got a pick? Fat chicks need lovin too ya know.

Fat chicks need lovin too ya know.

But they gotta pay.

this should of been a “caption” thread

those two dudes,
“man, we got jipped, I thought you said these floor seats would get us a glimpse of top grade college talent”

But they gotta pay.

Or cook. I love me some fat girl cookin.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;202370]I’m kind of a newbie. Anybody got a pick? Fat chicks need lovin too ya know.[/QUOTE]
I have several since I am recognized as the one who “discovered” her dancing abilities 2 years ago, don’t know if anyone else saved them.

I am not allowed to post them here. The reason why I can’t is funnier than you would ever imagine, but MK or jcl can tell that story.

[QUOTE=HP49er;202208]Norm could shoot her with his t-shirt gun to plug her on those “heavy” days.[/QUOTE]

:ohmy:

WOW HP…just…WOW!!!