Wait until you read Sorensen Wednesday...

Niner related, amazing story.

Please please please let it be the annual Forty-whiners story.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I’m guessing it will be on Calvin Brock and his big win Friday night.

Niner related, amazing story…hmmm…hmmm…I can only think of one thing.

The Halton Arena scoreboard is getting a NEW video replay screen.

…courtesy of the Charlotte Observer.

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 03:06 PM [b] The Halton Arena scoreboard is getting a NEW video replay screen. [/b]
Dustervision?
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 02:38 PM [b] Please please please let it be the annual Forty-whiners story. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. [/b]
Nope. Nobody's even close. Why do you think the worst? You'll like it.

Packman gets fired?

[i]Originally posted by Mike_Persinger+Jan 25 2005, 03:13 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mike_Persinger @ Jan 25 2005, 03:13 PM)

The rest of the CUSA has decided to forfit the rest of the season and hand us the conference title. But all home games will still be played for the amusment of the fans. I’m about 99.8% certain the story will be something along those lines.

Calvin Brock related

tom sorenson is going to call out the acc for being skerred.

He’s uncovered a national media conspiracy led by George Plimpton to discredit or otherwise ignore the Niners by placing subliminal messages down the left hand margin of the instructions for filling out the AP Poll?

Packer has been caught by camera in a compromising situation with a cow and Fatseed (captions will be used on the picture to ID which one the cow is).

As a result his contract will be terminated from WFNZ clearing the way for the return of Tom Talk and the much loved 30 second Thursdays. :lol:

He finally graduated from Minnesota?

Tom in a throw back Niner Uni, wearing those 70’s short shorts and showing off those Minnesota white bread legs.

:wub:

AWESOME BABY.

Can’t wait to read it. Thanks Mike for all the good coverage this year! (seriously)

they are gonna tell us that retro Niners jerseys will be used in the TCU game?

Sorenson’s article is on Plavich. You heard it here first.

the article is on the throwback uniforms we will be wearing. you heard it from chisox first. and no, my dad didnt tell me, its just a guess that i know is right

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Jan 25 2005, 11:10 PM [b] Sorenson's article is on Plavich. You heard it here first. [/b]
Nice story from Tom

Plav Tends To Shot

Cool story… I’m surprised that Tom wrote it though. It seems much more up Jena’s alley. Tom’s stuff usually has a little bite to it. :slight_smile: