Want to make some money Speed Street weekend?

I’ve done some work with these guys in the past, and it’s usually pretty good/easy money.

I just got this email, and I can’t do it because I’m working, but I thought someone here may be interested.

Usually, it’s just the basic “promo team” type work, handing out samples and whatnot. These guys even have lots of things during the NFL season and the NBA occasionally (and even just other promo things downtown).

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Hi,[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I pulled your name out of the GMR database for promotional opportunities that we’re running in Charlotte for Speed week this week. We have a few opportunities available and I wanted to see if you might be available for any of the following promotions.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]We are partnering with Miller for a ride-along program Thursday-Saturday. You would be riding along with a Miller Merchandiser to retail locations to make sure the location is stocked and the proper promotional signage is available and in good condition. Some locations may be at outdoor tents and venues. We are looking for people on Thursday and Friday from 9a-5p and on Saturday we two available shifts from 9a-5p or 5p-1a (help tear down the Miller Lite stage). We are paying $16-18/hour depending on GMR experience. We will also only consider people who are available all three days.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]We also have an Armor All program at Lowe’s Motor Speedway on 5/23 which will be a simple sampling promotion and handing out Armor All coupons and samples. You will also be asked to use the Armor All products as a team to help detail a car. We are looking for 12 people, so there shouldn’t be too much of an issue with how much detailing you have to do. Hours for the event are 1p-7p on Friday the 23rd.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]There may be more that come up as well, so if you’re available and interested in making some $$ this weekend, please let me email me ASAP.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]
Thanks![/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][B][I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][FONT=Garamond][B]Joe Arnold[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Recruiting Supervisor – Quickstrike[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]GMR Marketing LLC[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Direct: 262.797.6058[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Fax: 262.786.3961[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Garamond]GMR cares about the planet. Live Green.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]