Wanted: Used Cell Phone

Hey guys. I’m looking to get a used ATT phone with a QWERTY keyboard. I’m looking on eBay but would rather do business with a fellow Niner. I’ll also trade my LG Shine (silver, got some scratches but works like a charm) towards it.

Recommendations would be nice too.

Price Range?

Off Contract?

Intended Use?

Size?

I personally would get a Nokia E90 if I needed a QWERTY.

I got the Shine with my contract, but now I’ve started a new job and I’m texting to communicate with my boss(es) a lot, and T9 just blows. I’d like to keep it under $150, but I guess I can go up to $250 if necessary.

I got the Shine with my contract, but now I've started a new job and I'm texting to communicate with my boss(es) a lot, and T9 just blows. I'd like to keep it under $150, but I guess I can go up to $250 if necessary.

Unfortunately any blackberry sounds like your option. If your contacting your boss, then you will probably want email, too.

I changed jobs with one big reason to get away from the Blackberry. It worked too well.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;354488]Unfortunately any blackberry sounds like your option. If your contacting your boss, then you will probably want email, too.

I changed jobs with one big reason to get away from the Blackberry. It worked too well.[/QUOTE]

That didn’t really make sense?

That didn't really make sense?
Yes, it did.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;354499]Yes, it did.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately blackberry is my best option? Changed jobs to get away from one because it worked to well?

I’m freakin confused.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;354488]Unfortunately any blackberry sounds like your option. If your contacting your boss, then you will probably want email, too.

I changed jobs with one big reason to get away from the Blackberry. It worked too well.[/QUOTE]

by working to well, he meant Crackberry

Blackberry=Addicting/Never get work done/Get too much work done/constant line of communication and your boss knows it and takes advantage of that fact so much that you have to get a second phone and cut the blackberry off when you get home just so you have an excuse to say you didnt get the message…breathe…:wacko:

[QUOTE=thelew1014;353644]Hey guys. I’m looking to get a used ATT phone with a QWERTY keyboard. I’m looking on eBay but would rather do business with a fellow Niner. I’ll also trade my LG Shine (silver, got some scratches but works like a charm) towards it.

Recommendations would be nice too.[/QUOTE]

I have an old bag phone I would be happy to sell you or trade…

by working to well, he meant Crackberry

Blackberry=Addicting/Never get work done/Get too much work done/constant line of communication and your boss knows it and takes advantage of that fact so much that you have to get a second phone and cut the blackberry off when you get home just so you have an excuse to say you didnt get the message…breathe…:wacko:

Yeppers. Balckberry is an electronic dog collar.

It is an all in one device that will do everything you need. BUT talking to your boss afterhours turns into another full time job.

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;354800]Yeppers. Balckberry is an electronic dog collar.

It is an all in one device that will do everything you need. BUT talking to your boss afterhours turns into another full time job.[/QUOTE]

already do, but I don’t have a phone meant for it.

already do, but I don't have a phone meant for it.

That’s why I said to get the Blackberry. If you are talking to your boss, you might as well be plugged in whole hog with your phone also checking your work email.

Personally, though, if you are talking to your boss all the time on your resources, why are they not providing you with a phone?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;354861]That’s why I said to get the Blackberry. If you are talking to your boss, you might as well be plugged in whole hog with your phone also checking your work email.

Personally, though, if you are talking to your boss all the time on your resources, why are they not providing you with a phone?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t say talking to the boss is happening enough to warrant a company phone by any means, but that combined with the fact that I text more than I talk these days, it’s time to go QWERTY. I can get by with what I have now, but it sure would be convenient. Plus, with a Blackberry I could surf NN.N at work :slight_smile: