WATCH OUT DAVIDSON!!!

Watch out Davidson, the Niners are rollin on up 77 to lay down an ass whomping of epic proportions. You think those geese got the shit beat out of them? Wait til Curtis throws down a dunk so hard it causes a devastating earthqake. Oh and what are you going to do when Martin swats every shot right out of that tiny little glorified high school gym of yours? And I hope your guards dont fall down from dizziness as Mitch runs cirlcles round them. Better make sure the fire department is notified for a quick call, cuz Brendan’s shot is gonna be so hot he’s gonna light those nets on fire. The Davidson Pussycats are going down tonight. They will feel the wrath of THE NINERS.

Hide the women and children, there’s gonna be a massacre… B)

GO GET EM NINERS!!!

word B)

Love your enthusiasm. Let’s hope the team mirrors it. By the way, it is gameday isn’t it? Am I overlooking that post?

That post made my day. I am glad to see some are still excited about tonight. GO NINERS!

'Bout Time! Let’s bitch-slap those pussycats!!

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 02:26 PM [b] 'Bout Time! Let's bitch-slap those pussycats!! [/b]
HELLLLLL YEAH, that's what I'm talkin about!!!

My hypeness level has just surpassed INSANE, and reached UNHEALTHY.

In a couple hours it will probably peak out at INHUMAN

Even Bobby knows this is a must win!!! whoop their ass NINERS

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]FORTY!!![/font][/SIZE]

[FONT=Impact][B][SIZE=14][COLOR=green]NINERS!!

LETS GET BEHIND THIS TEAM AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT LIKE THEY NEVER HAVE HAD!!!

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 05:02 PM [b] [FONT=Impact][B][SIZE=14][COLOR=green]NINERS!!

LETS GET BEHIND THIS TEAM AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT LIKE THEY NEVER HAVE HAD!!! [/b]

yea but there was great support saturday it was almost as loud as the cincy games.

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners+Dec 8 2004, 05:50 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (finalfourtyniners @ Dec 8 2004, 05:50 PM)