Texas and Nevada is on nowā€¦

Want to see Zags and Winthropā€¦

Just taking care of my peeps!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

[b]Want to see Zags and Winthrop...[/b]

Should be a good game.

Working for me.

they blocked out the Wake game online :lol:

this is great thoughā€¦Iā€™m watching the Wake game on TV, I have Nev/Tex on my other computer and Iā€™m going to run the Zags/Eagles on this computerā€¦

Iā€™m about to spewā€¦

Yep good job Savio

Zags and Eagles game on

Why did they block the Wake game. Will the Charlotte game be block on the site?

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 07:27 PM [b] Why did they block the Wake game. Will the Charlotte game be block on the site? [/b]
it might be...if they're showing it locally.... which I think is pretty stupid

I guess it doesnā€™t really matter since Iā€™m taking a 3 hour lunch :smiley:

Yeah . . . we got all 4 games on with Wake on the TV and 3 computers running . . . now thatā€™s whatā€™s up B)

[i]Originally posted by barker14[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 08:04 PM [b] Yeah . . . we got all 4 games on with Wake on the TV and 3 computers running . . . now that's what's up B) [/b]
don't make me break out my laptop.... :D

LUSH :fastgun:

[i]Originally posted by Savio+Mar 17 2005, 07:31 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Savio @ Mar 17 2005, 07:31 PM)

Iā€™m in too. :drink: Iā€™ll have to hook up the poor soles who are left at work tomorrow. Day off for me.

Using Internet Explorer - http://www.cstv.com/courtside/temp-redirect-03172005.html

uh ohā€¦ my signal went out for a minute and it asked for my email/password again. but itā€™s still working when I went to the link savio provided again.

i hope the jig isnā€™t up

mine just did that too

Iā€™m getting the Wake game. Iā€™m based out of Austin, TX and am in CA right now. I donā€™t know if that has anything to do with it.

The picture and sound are pretty jerky. I changed to the Winthrop/Zag game and itā€™s smoother.

Way ta go Savio! You rock!

Iā€™m getting a popup error saying, ā€œYour current security settings do not allow this action.ā€

Any advice guys?

[i]Originally posted by MrLutz[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 09:18 PM [b] I'm getting a popup error saying, "Your current security settings do not allow this action."

Any advice guys? [/b]

hmmmā€¦firewall settings?

I am not only getting all the games on the computer, but all the games on tv, HD
digital cable thru Cox!!!

GO NINERS