WBTV on Spangler/Friday

I've said it before, and I'll say it again,

It is UNETHICAL for professors to give a biased opinion on football. Students look up to professors and probably even feel pressured to agree with the professor so they dont fail.

Itā€™s not unethical to have an opinion. You wouldnā€™t object if a prof was for it.

Iā€™m all for footballā€¦but college students are old enough to be given credit for having the ability to form sensible opinions on there own. Professors should be allowed to speak out if they want.

Anyone ever have Phil Rutledge? That guy was so wacked out. I wonder how he feels about football.

It's not unethical to have an opinion. You wouldn't object if a prof was for it.

Iā€™m all for footballā€¦but college students are old enough to be given credit for having the ability to form sensible opinions on there own. Professors should be allowed to speak out if they want.

Anyone ever have Phil Rutledge? That guy was so wacked out. I wonder how he feels about football.

maybe it would be better to say taht students shouldnt have to voice their opinion on it if they dont wantā€¦ realistically I dont thnk most of our student body understands the issue as well as many of us do, makng it hard to put forth a critical arguement.

Guys and Gals, we all need to ā€˜strap it onā€™ and nut this out. Iā€™m so pissed I intend to increase my contributions to academics and the athlectic fund. I donā€™t need a bunch of CHā€™ers telling me what to do!

Props to WBTV for that :thumbsup: