WCCB (previously FOX) News Rising Rally 8/30 - CONFIRMED

We need to work with Parking Services too.[/quote]

Wouldnā€™t that be the perfect way to start football, having our TV broadcast partnerā€™s mobile broadcast van towed by Parking Services.

Wouldnā€™t that be the perfect way to start football, having our TV broadcast partnerā€™s mobile broadcast van towed by Parking Services.[/quote]

That might be the only way the shit gets fixed.

Just sent in for vacation approval. Iā€™ve been to all the other shows, might as well get perfect attendance.

What time does FNR film? I will be in Concord for a mandatory project status meeting that morning at 9 am. Wish I could take the day off, but perhaps I can stop by prior to heading up the road.

Does this show have another name now that WCCB is no longer the Fox affiliate and WJZY 46 is?

I think they go on at 5:30AM but first tv shot is usually around 6!

I think they go on at 5:30AM but first tv shot is usually around 6![/quote]

Man, thats an early morning - leaving home by 5! Good news is I should easily make it to the 9 oā€™clock in time! I think I may just have to do it!

Iā€™d better see some DOH-Q!

WCCB News Rising

It should seriously be 08/31. No one wants to get up 2 mornings early in a row.

Iā€™ll get to Charlotte that Friday, but not that damn early. Wish I could make it.

The Rising show only airs M-F.

Wouldnā€™t that be the perfect way to start football, having our TV broadcast partnerā€™s mobile broadcast van towed by Parking Services.[/quote]

clt declares this the post of the year. Drop your mic and walk off the stage.

clt declares this the post of the year. Drop your mic and walk off the stage.[/quote]

Post of the Year? How about Post of the Decade?

Anyone watch this morning? 49ers at the Southern Home Show

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153128176535567&set=vb.534085566&type=2&theater

Facebook event. Please share.

https://www.facebook.com/events/233097250170665/

And if you havenā€™t already, please ā€œlikeā€ the Green Roots page.

Location now confirmed as well. Will be in Lot 23 on the bowl side of the stadium. They will be set up in the small lot between the stadium and Duke Cent Hall from what Wilson says. Needless to say should be pretty hard to miss the WCCB truck and crowd. RIsing goes on at 5:30AM and first live shot to Wilson is typically around 6AM.

This is tomorrow people!!!

Man, I sure wish I could have comeā€¦ Meeting in Concord was rescheduled and due to my current work load, that was the only valid excuse I had to get to the area tomorrow morning. Yā€™all show up and represent us well, Iā€™ll be tuning in before work!

BTW, I went on campus for the first time in years during classes yesterday, the excitement is obviousā€¦ wish we had started football when I was there!

updates from those present? video link?