We are ranked...

Should ESPN/ ESPN2 be looking to telivise?

Needless to say, the Depaul game is HUGE!!!

GO NINERS!!!

I HOPEā€¦ KEEP POSTING ON POSSIBLE TELEVISED GAME

[i]Originally posted by NinerFan[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 02:07 PM [b] Should ESPN/ ESPN2 be looking to telivise?

Needless to say, the Depaul game is HUGE!!!

GO NINERS!!! [/b]

ESPN has Uva v. UNC at 7pm
ESPN2 has S. Miss v. UC at 7pm

ESPN Classic has Gtown v. ND at 8pm

ESPN Full Court has:

Wednesday, Feb. 16 Minnesota @ (12) Michigan State 7:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 Baylor @ Missouri 8:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 (1) Illinois @ Penn State 8:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 LSU @ Mississippi St. 8:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 Iowa @ Purdue 8:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 Michigan @ (21) Wisconsin 9:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 Maryland @ N.C. State 9:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Feb. 16 Nebraska @ (18) Oklahoma 9:00 PM ET

Instead of a fund to keep Lutz, maybe we should start a collection to buyout the UC game & put Charlotte v. DePaul on.

The SMiss v UC / UVa v UNC game has butt-ugly written all over it -> They could move it out and the Niners back and fit the Niners into nearly primetime on either ESPN or ESPN2.

Someoneā€™s gonna miss out. Mike, Iā€™m asking for a small favorā€¦ would you have Jena to note that there is no scheduled TV for the DePaul game?

[b]ESPN Classic has Gtown v. ND at 8pm[/b]

What is the deal with their infatuation with the Big East? :frowning: West Virginia-Villanova. Providence-West Virginia. Notre Dame-Providence. Georgetown-Notre Dame. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The only two non-Big East games they have shown are us and TCU and Colorado-Baylor. :angry: Why did they waste our apperance on the danged TCU game when they coulda showed the DePaul game? :angry: Hereā€™s a thought, ESPNC, how about actually picking up a GOOD game?

I believe TCU-Tulane was also an ESPNC game.

ESPNC rant aside, we need to petition ESPN to dump that sorry excuse of a game they call USM-Cincy and pick up our gameā€¦especially since I just may not be getting to go.

Yeah OK on that TCU-Tulane game. My point is ESPNC should look to be picking up more marquee games.

OMG OMG OMG Boycott ESPN :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by karaokelegend[/i]@Feb 14 2005, 10:25 PM [b]
[b]ESPN Classic has Gtown v. ND at 8pm[/b]

What is the deal with their infatuation with the Big East? :frowning: West Virginia-Villanova. Providence-West Virginia. Notre Dame-Providence. Georgetown-Notre Dame. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The only two non-Big East games they have shown are us and TCU and Colorado-Baylor. :angry: Why did they waste our apperance on the danged TCU game when they coulda showed the DePaul game? :angry: Hereā€™s a thought, ESPNC, how about actually picking up a GOOD game? [/b]

The infatuation with the Big East is that people are starting to notice that it is a better conference than the ACC :lol: