We don't have any White Sox fans on this board

Congratulations Chisox.

It’s about damn time.

B)

[i]Originally posted by Over40NINER[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 12:06 AM [b] Congratulations Chisox.

It’s about damn time.

B) [/b]

As a Cubs fan, I would have to argue with that. I’d say it’s about time when the North Side finally gets their ring. Hey - it’ll happen too. Wait till next sea-, deca-, I mean… century?

the white sox were the better team, not sweep better(houston blew games 2 and 3)…but it happens sometimes.

guess their curse is over. 2 yrs in a row of that.

way to go Braves in letting Jermaine Dye get away.

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]WOOO HOOOOO!!! HOW BOUT THOSE CHI SOX!!! YYYYEEEAAAAHHH!!![/font][/SIZE]

:smiley: :lol: B) :silly: :thumbsup: :drink: :santa: :toast: :clap: :headbang:

[SIZE=4][font=Impact]Go Angels!!![/font][/SIZE] [font=Arial][SIZE=3]bs white sox[/font][/SIZE]

[i]Originally posted by niner007[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 03:50 AM [b] [SIZE=4][font=Impact][i][b]Go Angels!!!![/b][/i][/font][/SIZE] [b][font=Arial][SIZE=3]bs white sox[/font][/SIZE][/b] [/b]
White Sox dominated! They were 11-1 in the postseason. That is pure domination!!!

Great to see Frank Thomas on hand celebrating with his teammates.

:scared:

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 09:44 AM [b] :scared:

[/b]

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Dammit HP !

A LOT OF FORMER CHARLOTTE KNIGHTS CAME UP BIG. CREDE, ROWAND, GARLAND ETC… ITS A SHAME THE KNIGHTS DON’T GET THE ATTENTION THEY DESERVE FROM THE CHARLOTTE COMMUNITY.

Now can you add something Niner related to your user name and you’re not 17 anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: CONGRATS on the CHAMPIONSHIP!!! I’m a Pirates fan. We had a few runs like that back in the day.

clt doesnt endorse the sox victory. clt prefers a north side champion.

Southsiders now own the Northsiders -> In many respects, there’s nothing dumber than a Cub fan

Crede is my pick for series MVP, that guys a stud.

[b]In many respects, there's nothing dumber than a Cub fan[/b]

CLT, please assasinate this blasphemer.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 10:28 AM [b]
[b]In many respects, there's nothing dumber than a Cub fan[/b]

CLT, please assasinate this blasphemer. [/b]

Cubs are the lovable losers and they will be for the forseable future. If Northsiders knew what was good for them they would jump on Ozzie’s bandwagon!

The BoSox one their 1st in 86 years last year.
The ChiSox win their 1st in 88 years this year.
Next year, the Cubs have to believe it’s their year. It’s been 100 years for them, & next year will be 101.

What’s w/ the coach & player smooching? That’s nasty. I guess MLB has their 1st openly gay coach & player because straight guys don’t even kiss for a joke.

[i]Originally posted by stonecoldken[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 11:33 AM [b] What's w/ the coach & player smooching? That's nasty. I guess MLB has their 1st openly gay coach & player because straight guys don't even kiss for a joke. [/b]
That is his son. Do a little research before you make an ignorant comment like that.

The White Sox own the baby bears year in and year out. Man, Cubs fans are delusional.

The 2005 Chicago White Sox = Mutha truckin badasses B)

[i]Originally posted by Cornbread+Oct 27 2005, 11:36 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Cornbread @ Oct 27 2005, 11:36 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-stonecoldken[/i]@Oct 27 2005, 11:33 AM [b] What's w/ the coach & player smooching? That's nasty. I guess MLB has their 1st openly gay coach & player because straight guys don't even kiss for a joke. [/b] That is his son. Do a little research before you make an ignorant comment like that. [/b][/quote] Also, Ozzie is from Venezuela and I don't know about there, but not all countries have the same level of homophobia in them as US.

When was the last time a team had only one Loss in the postseason. With three rounds, that is pretty good. I guess it proves that they werent trying to throw it again.

You don’t kiss your son on the lips. Kissing on the lips is romantic. Not only is Guillen gay, but now he performs incest. Ugh!