We Love LA

Next year we’re going to La-La Land, per the Charlotte Observer.
We’ll play in the Anaheim Classic in November.
I want to see Disney & Hollywood (if it’s not to far from Anaheim.)
Where do the women hang out?
I hope it’s not on fire next year. I also hope it doesn’t get an earthquake or tidal wave while I’m there.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;270976]Where do the women hang out?[/QUOTE]

On every corner.

LA is IMO the worst major city I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a few. Dirt and trash and just a crappy place.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;270976]I want to see Disney & Hollywood (if it’s not to far from Anaheim.)
Where do the women hang out?[/QUOTE]
Disney is in Anaheim. The adjoining California Dreaming theme park (part of Disney) shares the same parking lot and has what I consider Disney’s BEST roller coaster.

Hollywood is north of LA, about a 30 minute drive from Anaheim in GOOD traffic.

For “sightseeing”, you have the string of beaches south of LA.

Also, San Diego (much better city than LA) is only about an hour and half from Anaheim… and Tijuana is immediately south of San Diego.

You can also take a water taxi from Long Beach or port of LA (both are close to Anaheim) to Catalina Island.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;270979]LA is IMO the worst major city I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a few. Dirt and trash and just a crappy place.[/QUOTE]
I agree. San Francisco and San Diego are much better cities in California.

There is still plenty of fun stuff in the vicinity to make this tourney a fun trip. I’m thinking I’ll be going to this tourney.

Next year we're going to La-La Land, per the Charlotte Observer. We'll play in the Anaheim Classic in November. I want to see Disney & Hollywood (if it's not to far from Anaheim.) Where do the women hang out? I hope it's not on fire next year. I also hope it doesn't get an earthquake or tidal wave while I'm there.

As per Jim Utter on his blog, EVERY GAME OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON ESPN. That will be more games on ESPN than we get in a season. Of course watch them move the games to the Ocho.

So at least a little exposure comes with the tournament.

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;270979]On every corner.

LA is IMO the worst major city I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a few. Dirt and trash and just a crappy place.[/QUOTE]

LA is dirty, but Anaheim is pretty nice IMO. I went there a little over a year ago and really enjoyed it. Clean, easy to walk around in and the weather when I went was awesome (just looked it up and it’s 78 there right now).

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;271007]As per Jim Utter on his blog, EVERY GAME OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON ESPN. That will be more games on ESPN than we get in a season. [B]Of course watch them move the games to the Ocho[/B].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=forDniner;271017]LA is dirty, but Anaheim is pretty nice IMO. I went there a little over a year ago and really enjoyed it. Clean, easy to walk around in and the weather when I went was awesome (just looked it up and it’s 78 there right now).[/QUOTE]

Yeah Anaheim is nice - I should have said that my opinion was just on LA.

The tournament is hosted by the Big West Conference and features all of the games televised on [COLOR=red][B]some ESPN network[/B][/COLOR].

Guys, NOT EVERY GAME WILL BE ON ESPN!

Every game “will be on some ESPN network.”

This includes ESPN+, ESPNU, ESPN the ocho, etc…

please no espn 360…what a joke.

Looks like all the games from this years tourney were on either on ESPN U or ESPN2. Looks like we might be staying up late though. I’m glad to get these games on National TV.

http://www.anaheimclassic.com/pdfs/Anaheim%20Basketball%20Classic%20Bracket%20Set-up%20WITH%20LOGOS%20_08-07-07_.pdf