We miss you MK

I guess a butt kickin has a way of humbling you.

Anyway, good luck guys. But not too much

You really think you have better looking girls in Ohio? HAHA I would rather watch 2 dogs f*** than look at your women. There really isnt anything in Ohio worth pissing on. Especially your dump of a city cinncy. I cant blame your coach for drinking, if I had to wake up in that place everyday I would smoke crack! Just dont take this ass whooooooopin pppppppppersonallly

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 08:32 PM [b] HAHA I would rather watch 2 dogs f*** than look at your women. [/b]
Considering watching dogs f*ck is a favorite pastime of inbreds everywhere, I don't doubt this in the least B)

JUST SAYING THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO WATCH THAN LOOK AT YOUR ROAD WHORES YOU HAVE AT CINNCY :lol:

[i]Originally posted by bearcatb[/i]@Feb 4 2005, 07:56 PM [b] I guess a butt kickin has a way of humbling you. [/b]
Me, humble? Not on your life.

There is a major arse whooping waiting for you today in Halton.

Iā€™d say more, but Iā€™m feeling the effects of drinking with gruehls last night and I need coffee. :wacko:

Mk, you should have taken my lesson. That was the first Friday night I"ve stayed home in years.

[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:25 AM [b] Mk, you should have taken my lesson. That was the first Friday night I"ve stayed home in years. [/b]
Yes, yes I should have.
[i]Originally posted by MKNiner[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:21 AM [b] I'd say more, but I'm feeling the effects of drinking with gruehls last night and I need coffee. :wacko: [/b]
That makes two of us....ughhhhhhhhh :(

On the bright side, in a few more hours, we can start up again. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:59 AM [b] On the bright side, in a few more hours, we can start up again. :) [/b]
:drink: :scared:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Feb 5 2005, 08:25 AM [b] Mk, you should have taken my lesson. That was the first Friday night I"ve stayed home in years. [/b]
I've tried that before, but as much beer as I keep in the house, it does no good.