we need strong attendance tomorrow night

Found out that the ticket office has sold about 75% of the general public seats for tomorrow’s game. The students need to fill the rest up so wer aren’t shown up like the Mississippi State game, lets spread the word and chalk up campus. Let’s go NINERS!!

Thanks for the input Captain Obvious.

Good day.

if it’s so obvious why is it we can’t fill up the student section before conference play?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;141956]Thanks for the input Captain Obvious.

Good day.[/QUOTE]

What’s your damage?

Last game’s attendence was pretty sad, granted the team isn’t much to watch but basketball is our only sport. Davidson has just beaten two A-10 teams and I know their fans are going to show up. We need our fans to show up and try to pump some energy into this team.

if it's so obvious why is it we can't fill up the student section before conference play?

Well, it’s obvious to everyone on this board. Unfortunately, 99.9% of UNC Charlotte students don’t know what the hell ninernation.net is.

But apologies, my response was a bit out of frustration from all the empty seats I’ve been seeing lately. Blahh…

Last game's attendence was pretty sad, granted the team isn't much to watch but basketball is our only sport.

speaking of b-ball being your only sport…who do you guys pull for in college football? we have no football either…so i was just wondering if most of you are even interested in it.

[QUOTE=JaMiNNiNeR;141964]Davidson has just beaten two A-10 teams and I know their fans are going to show up. [/QUOTE]

Which is still not that many fans. I attended the Davidson/UMass game and very few fans were there I respect Davidson’s program and think they have a great coach, but they just don’t have a huge fan base.

speaking of b-ball being your only sport.....who do you guys pull for in college football? we have no football either...so i was just wondering if most of you are even interested in it.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11489

Which is still not that many fans. I attended the Davidson/UMass game and very few fans were there I respect Davidson's program and think they have a great coach, but they just don't have a huge fan base.

Maybe it’s because rich, snobby white boys are interested in more important sports…like polo, or crochet.

I predict it will look a lot like Christmas tomorrow night with all the red mixed in with the green. I just hope Davidson doesn’t get their early Christmas present.

i’ll take an early present…its called offense…been waiting for it all season :unsure:

[QUOTE=gotLutz;141965]Well, it’s obvious to everyone on this board. Unfortunately, 99.9% of UNC Charlotte students don’t know what the hell ninernation.net is.

But apologies, my response was a bit out of frustration from all the empty seats I’ve been seeing lately. Blahh…[/QUOTE]

Yea the new ticketing system sucks… People just get on there and reserve seats but don’t show up to fill them… or they just gave me row I seat 8 in section 106 and THERE were EMPTY seats in front of me… thats BS.

Yea the new ticketing system sucks.. People just get on there and reserve seats but don't show up to fill them.. or they just gave me row I seat 8 in section 106 and THERE were EMPTY seats in front of me.. thats BS.
I was in Section 104 Row B and I saw the same thing. Oh well. One fan who makes noise is better than 10 who just sit there and do nothing.

thenew ticket system sucks bigtime, on the brightside i always get lower level now for some reason. The guest pass thing is the problem people request it, and either dont use it, or they bring 3 people and sit upstairs. Why not at least make the guest pass a real ticket? Also there are empty rows of seats, and the security guys won’t let anyone sit in them in less the have a guest pass.

They are stupid… I show the guy my ticket and ID then get up about 15 mintues later and come back and have to show him my ticket and ID again what a dumbazz. Hey what can you say what is their job… they just stand there and do nothing.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I got a class tonite from 6-9 and if I miss it I will prolly fail… I HATE FU**IN Teachers who schedule important stuff on gameday… Yea why can’t teachers show some school spirit and just let me go at 7.

game time is at 8 so that saves you a lil bit

true…I hope to god i can make it.

The spread in the O this morning has us at 11 point favorites. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! Is no one else watching this train wreck?!?!