We played like champions

Tonight, we played like A-10 Champions. If only we could have used this against Wake Forest. If we play like that against GW, we will win.

Seeing them play like they did tonight gives me hope for the A-10 Championship.

Haha, it was fun to see our “other team” play as well.

Go niners!!!

:clap:

K-Town is going to kick your ass…

K-Town is going to kick your ass...

Preview of a$$ kicking:

GW is not Richmond; easier to look good against Richmond than GW;

Richmond is not WF;

IF-Then: Worthless waste of time to think this way;

“Gives [you] hope for the A-10 championship”–A K-town original response to this…“Take off the green tinted glasses and look at reality”; and

“If we play like this we will beat GW…” A K-town original response…“I will bronze [insert body part here] if they do…”

…Response from someone to K-town…“You don’t have to be an a$$”…

K-Town’s response…forget it.

I really need to stop reading all of these posts. I’m starting to memorize stuff…:wacko:

Actually, I believe the bronze body part referred to this quote: “[I]If we win ONE game in the A10 tourney I think I will bronze my nut sack.”[/I]

you guys are sick lol. Let the guy dream of an A10 Championship sheesh

We beat a Princeton style offense. That alone is reason to celebrate.

We beat a Princeton style offense. That alone is reason to celebrate.

they play a Richmond style offense (per their coach) :hammer:

Chris Mooney played at Princeton and started all 4 years.

[QUOTE=Savio;154920]they play a Richmond style offense (per their coach) :hammer:[/QUOTE]

And yet they rejected several would-be players because of Richmond’s admissions standards. Someone 'splain me how that results in 4 shot-clock violations and someone attempting to receive a parallel inbounds pass from the playing court.

[QUOTE=marcushe;154830]Tonight, we played like A-10 Champions. If only we could have used this against Wake Forest. If we play like that against GW, we will win.

Seeing them play like they did tonight gives me hope for the A-10 Championship.

Haha, it was fun to see our “other team” play as well.

Go niners!!!

:clap:[/QUOTE]

Wow.

I hate when I’m right.

Wasn’t it just 4 days ago when I wrote this:

[QUOTE]I know some idiot will put this up again for real in a few days so I thought I’d beat you to the punch. I just want you to know, as ridiculous as this Thread topic looks to you now…it was just ridiculous every other time it was posted over the last few weeks!!!

We are what we are. Mediocre. Mediocre doesn’t make the Dance…never has…never will.

P.S. Please don’t post and say “Hey, we can still win the A-10 Tourney.” We’ve got a better chance of getting an at large bid than we do of winning that Tourney…which says a lot.[/QUOTE]

Wow. The only thing more certain than the marginal talent we have on our team is the extreme dillusional nature of our retarted fans.

I’ts OK to live in REALITY…really it is.

Valvano won the championship with a mediocre team.

We’re gonna win it all!

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;155086]Valvano won the championship with a mediocre team.

We’re gonna win it all![/QUOTE]

I love it when our fans take the ONE example from 150 years of basetball to make a point…and the point STILL makes no sense.

Someone is seriously comparing OUR team this year…to a Nat’l Championship team.

Great comparison…great point…I’m convinced.

Drugs are bad M’Kayyy?

http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=facetious

Get aquainted with the term the URL points to.

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;155093]http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=facetious

Get aquainted with the term the URL points to.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it’s hard to find the straight girl in the gay bar.

My bad.

It’s all good.

Sometimes it's hard to find the straight girl in the gay bar.

My bad.

Ok, so the obvious question here is: What are you doing in a gay bar?

Not that I have anything against being gay, just not for me, unless it is for you, then pm me sometime, unless it really is not for you, then I am just kidding, unless you are serious, then …

[For those of you who are “sense of humor” challenged, the above is just a joke. Unless your serious, then …]

KTown: Chill out man.

In a sense, yes, this team is “mediocre”. They are hot one night (like Richmond), and then cold another (Wake Forest).

However, they have the potential to finally mentally click with their chemistry, and play like they are supposed too - “hot”.

State won the national back in the 80’s (83 was it?), when they lost 8 or 9 games in the season.

I know the saying “expect the least and never be disapointed”, but relax - the A-10 is weak as crap, and we are a good team.

hey gaytown heres some news you may not know, youve pointed out how bad we are, and everyone agrees… but are you blind have you seen the damn a-10 it is horrible except gw, we are second! Explain to me why the second place team can’t reach the a-10 finals? Top it off with the fact that gw beat st joes by 2 and umass by 3. They are not world beaters! give me 10-1 odds since you are so sure, i mean you can’t lose that bet according to you. Ive got as much money as you want right here, come and take it!

[QUOTE=finalfourtyniners;155100]hey gaytown heres some news you may not know, youve pointed out how bad we are, and everyone agrees… but are you blind have you seen the damn a-10 it is horrible except gw, we are second! Explain to me why the second place team can’t reach the a-10 finals? Top it off with the fact that gw beat st joes by 2 and umass by 3. They are not world beaters! give me 10-1 odds since you are so sure, i mean you can’t lose that bet according to you. Ive got as much money as you want right here, come and take it![/QUOTE]

That’s funny, how you called him “gaytown” because “k” rhymes with “gay.” Man, that’s hilarious.

But I agree, even though I am not sure that this team is mentally tough enough to win the A10 Tourney.

I love it when our fans take the ONE example from 150 years of basetball to make a point.....and the point STILL makes no sense.

Someone is seriously comparing OUR team this year…to a Nat’l Championship team.

Great comparison…great point…I’m convinced.

Drugs are bad M’Kayyy?

Nova beat Georgetown.