We suck...

simple as that. We have one of the worst full court presses that I’ve ever seen. Curtis can’t handle being the man. DA can’t do it alone. The only improvement that I’ve noticed is Mitch’s all around play.

Let’s call a spade, a spade. Lutz should not being looking for other jobs after this year’s over due to his rising profile. Lutz should be looking for other jobs due to his lack of X’s and O’s and his inability to guide a talented team to the tourney. He has put us in such a bad position that a tourney bid seems very, very unlikely.

Great job, Coach. Happy trails to wherever the hell else you end up. Don’t send me a mailer next year asking for more money for Bobby. Send me a mailer announcing his dismissal and our new coach at Charlotte.

Oh yeah, keep Delonte. He can recruit. Who knows…he may even be a better coach, too.

I’m hurting so bad right now. I have to be less of a fan because it hurts too much to see us underachieving so bad.

This looks like '02-'03 all over again. What a bummer.

Seriously, with this loss, I’m studying for my final exams in complete depression.

Austin, I feel you. Every year we have such great hopes of improving and getting to the next level but every year we have taken a step back under Coach Lutz. It’s getting old.

Lutz has lost this team and Curtis Withers couldn’t care less! Theyare both HUGE disappointments this season.

Is there any chance we could get Homer Drew or Bob McKilliop? I think they could do better than Lutz is doing this year.

hmmmmm can we still get BOB HUGGINS?

[QUOTE=thebutcher;143751]hmmmmm can we still get BOB HUGGINS?[/QUOTE]

Anyone except Bobby. He has no gameplan what so ever. Looks like Moxley was the real coach here.

hmmmmm can we still get BOB HUGGINS?

Still? You mean like there was a chance we ever could have?

Bob Huggins will never coach here. We can’t afford him and he wouldn’t come if we could.

you really see improvement in mitch??? He was really good two years ago, now he just plain sucks, sure his shooting is much better, but why is he so slow? Mitch is the biggest disappointment on the team this year, along with EJ. Well that and the fact that we used to have this guy named curtis something?maybe i cant remember??? did he transfer or what?

[QUOTE=49erWhit;143759]Anyone except Bobby. He has no gameplan what so ever.[/QUOTE]

I hope MikeNinerHunt is at the Indiana game so he can make this coaching suggestion for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let’s put a search party out, because Curtis Withers is MISSING. I hate it for DeAngelo - great game, but all for naught.

Speaking of DeAngelo’s performance, what is the all-time scoring mark in Halton Arena? Anyone?

[QUOTE=jbpfeen;143734]Great job, Coach. Happy trails to wherever the hell else you end up.[/QUOTE]

Who in the hell would want him?

[QUOTE=UpState49er;143798]Who in the hell would want him?[/QUOTE]

Well im not happy with the season either, but i could name at least 275 D1 teams that would love to have him. 5 out of 7 tourmanents how many teams would kill for that?

Well start to name those D1 schools cause I don’t think my middle school team would want Lutz. In middle school they play D. And they probably beat Valpo.

Let's put a search party out, because Curtis Withers is MISSING.

Well don’t have our guards lead the search party, because they can’t find him when he’s right in front of their noses. I mean, seriously, could we look to our best player ANY less than we did tonight? Hey, Curt is posting up on the left, swing it right. It was terrible. If I was him, I’d go Ron Artest on someone and just start throwing haymakers in the locker room.

And whoever said Mitch is improving is nuts. He doesn’t bring anything to the table. Hey, I thought you were supposed to be fast? BLOW BY SOMEONE and KEEP GOING TO THE HOOP! It’s great you can get by them to the 3 point line, but then you stop, and that is worthless. He hit two OK shots tonight that I can remember. Other than that, I didn’t see him drive and dish, didn’t create anything for anyone.

Another thing that absolutely killed me was the squence where Lee drives to the hoop, aggressive, gets the hoop … next time (or two times later) he hits a 3 … and is immediately removed for Bennett who was waiting at the table. Lee is making things happen, the only person being aggressive going to the hole at that point in the game, and you take him out. Buzzzzzzzzzzkill.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;143810]Well don’t have our guards lead the search party, because they can’t find him when he’s right in front of their noses. I mean, seriously, could we look to our best player ANY less than we did tonight? Hey, Curt is posting up on the left, swing it right. It was terrible. If I was him, I’d go Ron Artest on someone and just start throwing haymakers in the locker room.

And whoever said Mitch is improving is nuts. He doesn’t bring anything to the table. Hey, I thought you were supposed to be fast? BLOW BY SOMEONE and KEEP GOING TO THE HOOP! It’s great you can get by them to the 3 point line, but then you stop, and that is worthless. He hit two OK shots tonight that I can remember. Other than that, I didn’t see him drive and dish, didn’t create anything for anyone.

Another thing that absolutely killed me was the squence where Lee drives to the hoop, aggressive, gets the hoop … next time (or two times later) he hits a 3 … and is immediately removed for Bennett who was waiting at the table. Lee is making things happen, the only person being aggressive going to the hole at that point in the game, and you take him out. Buzzzzzzzzzzkill.[/QUOTE]

Transalation - we need a PG who will attack the gaps in the zone. (I am NinerAdvocate’s jaded sense of sounding like a broken record).

Welcome to Wisselball reborn. This is one of the worst teams I’ve seen hit the floor in 12 or 13 years. We ARE bad…plain and simple. The best we can hope for now is a winning record and gift of a bid to the NIT. My gut feeling is that we will finish below .500 though. The past 10 years or so have been a great run, but it’s back to the land of mediocrity. With no real talent up front coming in next year, I can’t imagine that things will get any better.

For years we tried to distance ourselves from the “mid-major” label, but whenever we get our chance in the spotlight, we seem to choke. Worse than that, we are now getting beaten by those same teams we tried to separate ourselves from. Way to set the program back a dozen years Bobby.

[QUOTE=dejavu;143804]Well im not happy with the season either, but i could name at least 275 D1 teams that would love to have him. 5 out of 7 tourmanents how many teams would kill for that?[/QUOTE]

I’m waiting on this list of 275 D1 schools that would love to have him??

[QUOTE=max;143843]Welcome to Wisselball reborn. [/QUOTE]

Now, now. Times are not good right now, but it is not THAT BAD. I watched some Wisselball and I never felt the team had a chance when they hit the floor.

This team had a chance at the start of the game last night, but we don’t make good adjustments during the game.

[QUOTE=Brick Tamland, Weather;143810]

[/QUOTE]

This comment makes you look about as stupid as your username does.

He was 4-7 from the field with 12 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists and 4 TO’s.

He lead cusa last season in assist/TO ratio and may be on his way to doing it again. Guys like you are clueless as to what makes a quality college point guard.