Welcome to Welcome

Now you’ve done it haters! You couldnt let sleeping dogs lie and Chad has had enough. You mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Chad: Iam tried of two ppl talking shilt now who no u are too me and Annttee brown liveing together now we are married too if you want to talk shilt come to my face and see what happen now if you are not a chicken to do it now that what i call a p***y now now what you have to say now...............................................

Annette: Im not worried about it kenny can call me a whore but i didnt mess with a minor

Lisa: So happy for you Cameron and Annette

Annettes Dad: YOU BOTH ARE TOO SOFT THE HELL WHAT OTHERS SAY IF YOU ARE HAPPY STAY HAPPY—DAD—i love it when people talk about me they are letting others rest—pop—

Chad: We are happy together we love each other too thanks pop

Annette: I love you dad chad has meant alot to me and we are getting married hope my parents will be there i want yal to see how happy i really am

I did not call her a whore.

But seriously, they say they’re married, and then say they’re getting married? :))

A big big weekend for Annette. To much to recap here totally. Long story short, Chad and Annette are having problems. Another girl has claimed chad and Annette isnt having it. Could the wedding be in trouble?

Annette is out of Chads house and is currently in hiding with an undisclosed family member. I have no idea why she’s hiding.

Annette is pissed at Kenny for spreading gossip about her. He’s trying to come between Chad and Annette and she’s pissed

Annette knows who put her innocent son Chris in Danbury Jail. Chris was holding weed for another friend named Chris and he took the fall for him. Like a real man. Now Annette is launching a full scale assault on Chris H’s family.

Save the weed!

So is Annette hiding from the other woman? Who is this other woman? What is her relationship to Chad?

Annette: I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE SAYIN I AM A BAD MOTHER AND I AM ON DRUGS LET ME TELL U ONE THING MR HAYES I WILL PISS IN A CUP AND IT WILL BE CLEANER THEN UR PISS WILL EVER BE IF IT WASNT FOR U MY SON WOULDNT BE IN JAIL BUT HE IS DOING WHAT HE HAS TO DO. I AM TRUE AND FAITHFUL TO MY MAN SOMETHING U WILL NEVER BE SO KISS MY ASS. IM SICK U ARE PUTTING ME DOWN BUT PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY HATES UR SORRY ASS.IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT .U FUCKED UP WHEN U SAID I WAS A SORRY MOTHER TO MY KIDS

Annette: f*** IT I AM TIRED PEOPLE CALLING ME A DRUG ADDICT AND A BAD MOTHER I DIDNT f*** A 16 YEAR OLD LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW

Annette: I LOVE MY KIDS AND I WILL DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR MY KIDS AND THEY KNOW IT TOO

Annette: I GOT ONE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW CAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT HOLDING SOMEONE ELSES DOPE AND HE TOOK THE RAP FOR IT CAUSE HE WAS COUSINS f*** THAT I WOULDNT HAVE DONE IT.

Rachel: kick someones ass

Annette: HONEY PEOPLE DONT HAVE ROOM TO TALK TRUST ME I KNOW WAY TO f***ing MUCH AND DONT THINK I WONT STAND UP FOR A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT GOT HURT

Annette: I WILL HIGH OR HELL WATER

Annette: IM TIRED OF IT I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO PEOPLE THEN THEY GOING TO TEXT MY PHONE CALL ME NAMES AND s*** OH HELL NO I FATHER HATES THAT GUY FOR VERY GOOD REASONS.

Ronnie ( the person harboring Chris the narc) : This is ronnie better not nobody send or put nobody at my house the only thing you know is every time you need help I dont want the drama but I help everybody I guess iam a sucker I learn more every day

Annette: ronnie i want u to call me now i mean u not anyone else

Annette: i am not sending no god damn body down there but u need to call me

Ronnie: Any one fucks with this baby well they will see the real me I aiant scared of jail been there done that no big deal

Annette: well since u want to be so damn rude let me tell you chris made threats on my phone and im not falling for being the sucker u are the sucker for people using u and people meeting others behind others backs i am sick of people making me look like the bad person im not the bad person

Annette: i dont care what happens to anyone in that house all i wanted to do was tell nicole hey and chris started bing a ass but its all good i will calm down and i will talk to you but right now i got to get my mindback on track right now

Ronnie: No this is what I think u need to do is.just stop bc u r tryinh to start s*** now so just stop what u have with chris hayes is ur thing not no one else s po leave everyone else oout of it

Annette: well its okay people will learn in the future i guess good luck is all im saying im tring to be a friend but its all good

Annette: Welcome to famous restaurants woohoo opppppsss should been a secret notttttt i got a mouth

You only serve two days: The day you go in, and the day you get out.

Chris has gone full Temple of the Dog in the Danbury Jail. Rage against that machine young Chris.

Annette: Well went to dentist im fixen to look like i was when i was 16 .they drilling some in about 3 weeks. Chris wrote said hes giving up so help me god something happens to my son it will not be pretty at all. U will see the real bytch come out. I will tell others what they need to know trust me play with and watch what i do. My son is in jail he was framed with someones pot now hes talking about giving up hes done stop eating so watch ur ass. Hold ur head up son mom will get the last laugh i will do anything for my kids. Chris hayes stop calling me a crack head cause i can pass a drug test. Take that to the bank.

April: I have wrote him today. Hope he cheers up soon. Being in there is hard. He is a strong person, but that place can make the strong feel weak at times. He needs to keep his head up

Brittany Lynne Nicole: U need to stop talking shit. That shit was said 3 days ago really annette come on. And once agian he shouldnt have ran. If he wouldve went down there when he got that paper he might not have even got locked. And no one turned him that paper said he had one week or they was coming to get him. Aint no one perfect. So please drop the drama

Annette: Let me tell u one thing the cops told him where the call came from just cause chris hayes gog arrested ots uncalled for him snatching nicole where i couldnt say hey was fucked up hes in jail cause him and chris hayes got caught at a park smoking pot and chris got busted holding his shit now hes talking crazy crap if he hurts his self so help me god yal wont like me

Annette’s family has another run in with a moving vehicle…

Annette: Please everyone pray for my father he just got hit by a racecar being rushed to forsyth if something happens to my father i will hate jimmy brown for the rest of my life my father is my world and my life please pray he will be okay

Emily: Praying for him…

Caitlin: what did jimmy do

Caitlin: ‎??

Myssy: prayn sis!! i love yall bunches

Shirley: keep me informed please

Annette: Shirley hes in forsyth babygirl doing xrays and caitlin for u my father is in no conditon to work but he is make my brother happy just like he had a baby shower was i invited no im not good enogh for that bastatd

Annette: Thanks myssy love u bunches to im sorry i love my dad alot i speak how i feel

Annette: Hes doing okay now hes home from the hospital resting now. We love you daddy

Annettes Dad: APRIL I AM OK TAKES MORE THAN A DOG-GONE OLD CAR TO GET ME DOWN…THANKS FOR CARING—pop—

April: I know it is hard to take a good man down. Alex and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Annette: Mom sorry if it made u mad but that could have killed my father did teresa or jom call u no i did. I love my father i dont want to see anything happen to him.

Annettes Dad: jimmy did call

Annettes Dad: ANNETTE JUST DROP IT IT WASN’T ANYONES FAULT EXCEPT MY OWN—I WAS PULLING THE DIRT FROM SIDE OF THE TRACK AND WHEN I HEARD SOMEONE SAY TAKE THEM OUTSIDE I ASSUMED IT WAS CLEAR AND TURNED MY BACK TO THE TRAFFIC AND PUSHED THE BROOM—IT WAS TOTAL STUPIDITY ON MY PART-=–MINE ONLY BUT THANKS FOR CARING—dad—sorry for messing up other peoples night—BGS IS STILL THE FUN PLACE TO BE----pop—

Annette: Im coming to get my car title im done dad i wont come back around after thst i love yoi but ur daughter is done thanks to ur wife that calls herself my mothet

amazing. This could be an internet sitcom.

Welcometowelcome.tv

The content writes itself. Wonder if the drama department would be interested.

Annette: Well not in a good mood went to stokes see chris in jail. Like how people gives jimmy brown all the appreciation i did call my mother and people say i wasnt concern if i wasnt concerned i wouldnt have been at the hospital but i guess my brother gets the good reward and i get puf on the back burner heck with it i know where i stand. Trust me hes no angel and never been i will lay my hand on the bible on that. Im out of the brown family heck with it let jimmy brown get all the goody points . Jimmy brown i hope ur happy.

Michael: Yo woman call meeeeeee…

Annette: Im not in a bad mood and people wtiting chris telling him i was blaming people u was damn right if your not going to write a letter to hold his head up dont fucking write him he needs positive not negitive thought thanks to virginia too he said he thought his dad wrotd him he said he knows now who cares and who dont

Michael: dad said he wrote him…its going to take a few days to get to him…

April: Oh lord. Annette you have said who called in on him. You told us who it was. And you know Alex it takes him awhile to do stuff. But it does take atleast 4 days to get mail from here to there. It took Michael’s letter 5 days to get here when he was in jail. Hope your day gets better for you.

Peewee: hey annette u didn’t called my mom last night and it was jimmy b rown and thank jimmy brown

Annette: im done i am deleting my facebook all together and i will be left to my self and let jimmy brown have all the credit i guarantee he will not get credit from me ever again . I HOPE HE IS HAPPY HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ANGEL OF THE GROUP AND ME AND THE OTHER IS LEFT IN THE FUCKING TRASH ITS OKAY ME AND SQUEEKY KNOWS WHERE WE STAND. WE WAS LOOKING OUT FOR OUR FATHER WHILE OTHERS WAS LAUGHING IN THE FIELD AND THE OTHER ONE DANCING AT THE KEVIN POWELL TRUCK . AND U CALL UR SELF A CHRISTRIAN YA WHAT EVER U WASNT A CHRISTRIAN YEARS AGO .IM DONE EVEYONE CAN BE HAPPY I AM OUT OF THE FAMILY ALL TOGETHER I WILL DO THINGS ON MY OWN I HAVE BEEN ON MY OWN SINCE I WAS 16 YEARS OLD ANYWAY . BUT I WILL MANAGE MY OWN SELF I DONE IT THIS FAR AND I CAN KEEP GOING NOW. HOPE U ALL HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND HAPPY IM OUT OF IT ALL TOGETHER CARRY ON AND HAVE ALL THE PARTIES U WANT TO I WILL NEVER BE BACK AROUND FOR ANYTHING THE FAMILY THROWS.
Peewee: thank for calling us last night and don’t delete it

Rachel: net net dont u let them take away ur dignity an pride as a person they can do whatever they want to you and say anything they want to you but i think you are a great person if your family wants to praise jimmy let them bc one day where are they gonna run to when precious jimmy messes up and thats ur son that said that hurtful stuff that is notn even right you are his mother no matter what

Annette: PEEWEE I AM DELETEING FACEBOOK AND I PROMISE THAT I AM ALWAYS THE BLACKSHEEP AND EVERYNE IS DOWNING ME SAYING I DONT CAFRE ABOUT MY DAD AND I DO CARE BUT ITS OKAY I AM THRU I WILL NEVER BE BACK AROUND SORRY PEE WEE I LOVE YOU BUT IM THRU WITH JIMMY GETTING ALL THE APPRECIATION I WILL JUST LEAVE STATE AND NOT BE BACK AT ALL.
Annette: IM DONE RACHEL I LOVE MY SON AND I AM NOT MAD AT HIM YES I AM A BAD MOTHER AND ALWAYS BEEN ONE IN EVERYONES EYES I HAVE DONE BEEN TOLD THAT BY MY FAMILY I AM LEAVING STATE AND I AM NOT COMING BACK IF THAT IS THE WAY I KNOW THEY FEEL ABOUT ME NOW I AM LEAVVING AND I WILL NOT COME BACK.

Pop: didn;t no one say that. fine out what you say before you get on here.and you and jimmy call me.so shut up. and you are not the blacksheep of the family. so stop the lie.

Annette:GOOD BYE PEOPLE I AM DELETING FACE BOOK AND I AM GOING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO PUT MY THINGS I AM LEAVING WINSTON ALL TOGETHER HOPE U ALL HAVE A GOOD LIFE WITH OUT ME IM OUT OF UR HAIRS NOW. NOW ANNETTE IS GETTING THE HELL I WILL SHOW EVEVERYONE THE HELL THEY WANTED TO SEE IS ANNETTE LEAVING FOR GOOD AND MAKE YOU ALL VERY HAPPY AND I DONT HAVE TO SHUT UP.

Peewee: heyyy u better not delete facebook

Annette: SORRY I AM PEEWW I HAVE HAD ENOUGH LOVE YOU AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY I ALWAYS LOVED U BOYS

Annette: Mother why u on my ass wished u would have gave a abortion to me i would been better off

She’s going to hate the race car driver? As if he was intentionally gunning for daddy or something.

Her brother won’t inviter her to his baby shower for her nephew/niece? :))

So what’s the deal with her & mom?

I hope she doesn’t delete you.

How is she going to see her son(s) if she leaves the state? One or both will be on probation, and probably can’t leave NC. Is Chad going with her? Is Mom & Brother not invited to the wedding? Will Dad show if Mom & Brother aren’t welcome?

WOW - just WOW

Annette: Fuck it yal annette is gone life be better off up stairs

Annette: I will be by this week i need my car title back then i will leave

Shirley: YALL NEED TO GO ON JERRY SPRINGER NO SHIT

Annette: Shirley im tired im being treated like shit them say i dont see my son when i do im leaving state hell with it they be better off me not being their

Annette: I wasnt on the end field laughing when my dad got hurt like others was and dancing in the pits i cared for my dad i was at the hospital with him if i didnt love him i wouldnt even been thers then i asked for a hug from my father and my sorry brother told him to get into truck. Keep brown noising we all know what ur waiting on be a cold day on hell what ur plans ard cause that will be a big court battle trust me all i want is my parents i dont want to see amything happen to them

Peewee: annette please be nice and i saw alot of fans was dancing at krazy kevin powell

Annette: Ys i heard one supposely concern fsmily member dancing like nothing happened

Annette: Shirley unless u know everythinh keep out of it im not going have bsckstabbing family say i wasnt there for my dad when i wad

Pop: BABY I DIDN’T HEAR YOU ASK FOR A HUG OR I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU ONE…I WAS TOO SORE TO HEAR ANYTHING—LOVE DAD—

Peewee: ette brown i didn’t dancing last night cause alot of people having fun for celebration for pits parties and i know u not going to delete facebook

Annette: Baby im deleting it all tomorrow now mikey is cussing wanting 400dollars anx wants 50 tomorrow in court i cant deal wigh all the stress anymore

Peewee: i know and don’t delete ur facebook and we need

Annette: Peewee mom is so hurt right now stress is getting me and mikey is breaking me down even more i dont have money to give like he wants im done

Peewee: i know and u gotto rest and don’t delete facebook

Annette: Im just in the way of others just you all remember i love you all very much

Pop: DON"T GIVE IN TO HIS DAMN EVERY WHIM—YOU AREN’T HIS BANKER—dad

Annette: Deleting my facebooks tomorrow. Cant deal with all im dealing with. I wished i could take my grandmas place bring her back and let me go. I got a son only time he calls me is when he wants money im done with being the nice momma going to court and after that got to go deal with important paper work since he no longer lives with me. Then i wont get cussed over money anymore. Hope i can go back to work tomorrow night starting from scratch. You want money get a damn job. Seen chris today in jail hes doing good got to go to court tuesday on his behalf. Glad hes going to stay clean when he gets out.love you chris

Michael: and if yu want money yu get a job

Peewee: don’t delete facebook and cause i almost lose alot of my friends

Annette: Let me tell u one thing u neef to get ur dog tomorrow im done meey me at wilco after coirt if u wamt her

Annette: I got back tomorrow night mikey now stop hurrassing me

Peewee: mikey stop hurassing her

Annette: Mikey ur momma has gave up im not a dog i be damn im going to be treated like one i love you but im done momma is fixen to go to the hospital u will be happier u got ur family now be happy

Annette: Plus i be in jail on thd 5th in virginia u wont have to worry

April: I thought you told us you were paying those fines off months ago? I don’t think they come down there for fines. You just can’t drive up here. If you get caught that is when they will get you.

Annette: At the er hope they keep me gof a few days for my nerves

Peewee: hey it not okay and i am lose some friends and family too and if u want to see me hurt or get killed for that

Annette: Peewee dong worry momma will be okay

April: Everything will be OK. You are just really stressed right now. You say things when you are upset. We all know you can’t go without any of your boys. Stop being so negative.

Annette: April i did pay them just didnt do my driving class

Annette: Now i got to pay that please dont jump on me to ive had to much today to deal with and worrying about my dad and family fighting thats worked out

April: That is just as bad up here. They are strict when it comes to traffic stuff.

April: I am not fussing. Like I said u are stressed right now. Your dad is hurt but he is a strong man and will be OK. Chris will be home soon. Michael just wants the money you are getting for him. Things will be OK. I guarantee that things will get better.

April: How do you expect Chris to hold his head up when you want to give up yourself? Set a example for him.

Annette: April u just dont know everything i gave him plenty this week keeping his dog up trying to fix my car and still owe for them other windows in that trailer and glass him and kenny busted over bathroom and ticket to worry about storage payment insurance payment phone bill and more. Plus he dont believe he cant come there for 2weeks its more just to much to type i even got him a phone card took him to races last week but i dont do shit for him

April: He should pay for the tail lights himself. Kenny and him both should have to pay for bathroom window. He should pay to get a monthly unlimited card. Once a month and it is cheaper. He should also pay for the dog food. I bought 5 dollar bag and it lasted a month.

Annette: I had it cut off 2weeks ago they will have to go and do paperwork hisself i told them hes not im school. Hd wont go to doctor im not cussef no more its done

Annette: My son will see moma isnt playing no more. I love my kids but u can do so much well im gone going to bef court day tomorrow good nite

Chad is out of the picture?

This. What happened to true love? I feel like I missed an episode.

no, they’re still together. Although Annette has made mention of possibly moving out of his house because she is tired of people trying to break them up.

In fact, Annette posted a picture of Chad a few days ago that i originally thought I wouldnt share since it haunted me for several days after. But what the hell…

WTF??

Is this Jimmy Brown guy the race car driver that hit her dad or the brother she’s mad at?

[quote=“cdsniner, post:118, topic:26765”]WTF??

Is this Jimmy Brown guy the race car driver that hit her dad or the brother she’s mad at?[/quote]

He’s the brother. Not sure who the driver of the car was.

This has been the first mention we’ve had of Jimmy so i’m interested to see how the writers are going to incorporate him into the story.

From what I can gather he is a step brother… Annette’s dad has re-married and it’s his wifey’s son.