Welcome to Welcome

No fair, Thomas Jone, you can’t interfere with the science project.

Finally home settling in for the nite just took a nice shower and cooked my family a good supper .I want to congradutae my son Michael Daniels he starts his job tomorrow one of my kids finally got a job proud of you. Well anyway getting JD ready for school tomorrow and got some more running to do. I lOVE YOU ROBERT HOTCHKISS 4 ever and always.
Tang and vodica this time of nite woohoo its all good im behaving myself nite before last it was a 24 ounce bud light and a half im starting to like to chill like this. At least when ur hurting it knocks ur pain away. Smoking a cigarette is a nerve breaker what im doing now its hard to stop tryed just cant. Well fixen to go to bed got alot on my mind need to go and lay down and think got crap to do tomorrow and more.
Im starting to wonder if people really know what love is or not. I seen some text last night talking about me said he didnt give a rats fat ass if i was okay or not. Im starting to think if these rumors is right or not but i know he what is going on i seen it for my own self on his facebook. Laying in bed pissed and hurt right now wished i had someone and somewhere to go to get away. Thought i had someone who they said loved me maybe im wrong.
When i looked in your eyes i seen love. When i looked at you it felt like i found the love of my life i been looking for. For 12 years I was chasing you cause there was something there now i got you i thought i found my true LOVE. A bomb was drop in my lap last night all i fell now is a fire in my heart telling me its nothing but a broken heart and it hurts like hell. Women check message archives u will always find the heart breaken peices u will never want to find. ROBERT HOTCHKISS I LOVE YOU i just dont understand how u can hurt me like that on ur birthday to after all i did i thought i was being nice cooking a nice supper, coffee,balloons.9ake and all i get was u told a hoe u didnt give a rat fat ass if i was okay or not what the frig did i do to deserve that.

I hate that my life is coming together as her life is falling apart… it’s just not fair.

Our girl has had it up to here… with Hotchkiss and his trifling hoes…

In the bedroom on the bed listenin to heart a very best friend made me. Love the song called what about love i want to share it with u its tearing me up inside . Dont you want someone to care about you or what i want to know. Im hurting so bad inside all im getting is a cold shoulder today and a quite silent treatment. What the FUCK did i do wrong answer that u can atleast answer that to me by ourself in here. Im use to getting hurt anymore and used but im FIXEN to stand my ground im not being ran over no more fuck being used again im done being hurt and used.
Im a fool for ur love i guess. Sitting here confused dont know what to do anymore its hard to let someone go that u love but at the same time it hurts reading the shit i seen last night. I thought i had someone who loved me but i guess im thinking wrong im just a free ride and room and board but not for long. Thats bad he wont even tell his son he lives with hos girlfriend why friggin hide me thats just wrong. I love you i just dont know if i handle to much more i know im wont be going to family reunion i wont fit in so i am not going. And thats that. Love you anyway although im a Rat Fat ASS.

And then… she got pulled by a cop

Just got pulled over by a kville cop damn i am so pissed right now i had to walk about 2 miles up the road. God i hate life right now i wished i was 6 foot under i would have a better life i swear i would. I get fucked everytime i do something to help someone out I am fucking thru i really am.
Im letting my trailer go back i cant make payments on it so its going bye bye and let social security handle mikeys check since he doesnt live in winston and hes on a run they calling me looking for him and u know how tender hearted i am mouth hushed

So wait! She owned a trailer? What kind of financial institution would loan Annette money?

clt is also mouth hushed.

Laying around watching gone in sixty seconds started back on my blood pressure pills again been sick all day feels dizzy like im about to pass out everytime i get up. So im chilling with my family doing movie time with all phones off for the day cant handle no more stress and drama and people being asses now . Funny how when others was gone they was beggin me to come up there and leave me man lmao im not that stupid I LOVE MY MAN TO MUCH TO RUN AROUND ON HIM. I want my relationship to work and ROBERT knows i love him and he knows everything i dont hide anything i tell him the truth. ROBERT LOVES ANNETTE 4 EVER

You gotta love that never say die attitude.

Don’t let them repo your trailer, Annette! Just move to a new trailer park, & they won’t know where to find it. That won’t break any laws. Wink, wink.

Cameron Twins back in action.

Laying on the couch fixen to go to bed with my man i think its funny i got stalkers but i reported yal to facebook.if anyone gets a friends request from another annette brown with same picture dont add got someone tring to act like a RETARD .BUT ITS ASHAME USE MY PIC OF ME AND MY GRANDMOTHER KNOWING SHES IN THE HOSPITAL TONIGHT IN BAD CONDITION MY FATJER SAID. SO NOW ISNT THE TIME TO PLAY GAMES IM NOT UP FOR UR LITTLE BOY GAMES LAY IN UR BED HOLD UR LIL TEDDY BEAR THE ONLY THING HAVE YOU.

Robert will have nothing to do with it.

[b][font=lucida grande][size=11px][url=https://www.facebook.com/robert.hotchkiss.71]Robert Hotchkiss[/url][/size][/font][/b][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px] [/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]LEVE HER A LONE OR I WILL GET YOU FAT ASS BICTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO KNOW WERE YOU LIVE YOU ASK FOR HELL I'M GOING TO BRING IT YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT BE LEVE ME I AM HELL LEVE HER AND HER FRIENDS ALONE AN I WILL LEVE YOU TWO ALONE OK IF YOU TWO DO NOT LEVE THIM ALONE ME AN HELL WILL GET YOU SOONER THIN YOU THINGK YOU TOW FAT ASS BICTHS[/size][/font]

[font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]Ronda Hopkins[/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px] [/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]I got a friends request from another Annette Brown this morning. Different picture and she was real young. I declined it.[/size][/font]
[font=lucida grande][/size][/font]
[font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]Annette Brown Its a guy name chad was a pic of me until i turned him into facebook he put a young girls pic up i just found out hes a child molester he goes by chad cameron. 4 different ones and sharon kelly.christine cameron. Kenny flippin jr.matthew cameron.dasisy wood and alot more hiding names they trying to break me and robert up but its not working[/size][/font]
[font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]Ronda Hopkins Yea I got request from a few others u named. I didn’t know them so I declined them. They need not bother me. I’m the wrong one to fuck with. I’m to damn old for games. But they can get the hell beat out of them just like the next one can.[/size][/font]
[font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]Annette Brown I said the same hell im sick now it dont matter they deserve to get it if they keep on they trying to fight squeeky hes not done anything to them either[/size][/font]

I’m about 100x more excited for a Hotchkiss vs Cameron fight than Pacquiao/Mayweather. I’d like to see Peewee as the special guest referee

:-[ Chad, a fake profile won’t get Annette back.

:)) Now she’s accusing him of child molestation.

[b][font=lucida grande][size=11px][url=https://www.facebook.com/robert.hotchkiss.71]Robert Hotchkiss[/url][/size][/font][/b][font=lucida grande][size=11px]LEVE HER A LONE OR I WILL GET YOU FAT ASS BICTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO KNOW WERE YOU LIVE YOU ASK FOR HELL I'M GOING TO BRING IT YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT BE LEVE ME I AM HELL LEVE HER AND HER FRIENDS ALONE AN I WILL LEVE YOU TWO ALONE OK IF YOU TWO DO NOT LEVE THIM ALONE ME AN HELL WILL GET YOU SOONER THIN YOU THINGK YOU TOW FAT ASS BICTHS[/size][/font]
[b][url=https://www.facebook.com/ronda.hopkins.9]Ronda Hopkins[/url][/b] Yea I got request from a few others u named. I didn't know them so I declined them. They need not bother me. I'm the wrong one to f*** with. I'm to damn old for games. But they can get the hell beat out of them just like the next one can. [b][url=https://www.facebook.com/annette.brown.756]Annette Brown[/url][/b] I said the same hell im sick now it dont matter they deserve to get it if they keep on they trying to fight squeeky hes not done anything to them either

The U.S. is ranked 23rd in science and 31st in math in standardized tests. Do you see why?

Did Annette block her feed? I tried to find her yesterday, but couldn’t find the right Annette Brown.

[font=lucida grande][size=13px]On the couch cooking supper jd playing with new pup. My chest feels like its about to explode i wish my doctor would find out whats going on it hurts to damn bad but i got to get things done around here. Hope my son desides to stay with his aunt so i can rest of the night taken jd to school in the morning then go to court house , and turn in paper work from my doctors and more things to get done before my surgery the 13th then next one i think is 20th. But calling my lung doctor first thing in the morning im tired of hurting im solving it if i have to do it myself. Need me text my phone im out of here.[/size][/font]

Everything in her status update undoubtedly costs the taxpayers money.

[quote=“Niner National, post:155, topic:26765”]

[font=lucida grande][size=13px]On the couch cooking supper jd playing with new pup. My chest feels like its about to explode i wish my doctor would find out whats going on it hurts to damn bad but i got to get things done around here. Hope my son desides to stay with his aunt so i can rest of the night taken jd to school in the morning then go to court house , and turn in paper work from my doctors and more things to get done before my surgery the 13th then next one i think is 20th. But calling my lung doctor first thing in the morning im tired of hurting im solving it if i have to do it myself. Need me text my phone im out of here.[/size][/font]

Everything in her status update undoubtedly costs the taxpayers money.[/quote]

I’ll be damned if my money is going to pay for her “puppy plan” at PetsMart.

Never mind the surgery or the cellphone. How do people like this pay $3.80 a gallon to go to all this stuff?

[quote=“ninerID, post:157, topic:26765”]Never mind the surgery or the cellphone. How do people like this pay $3.80 a gallon to go to all this stuff?[/quote]I’ve often wondered this myself.

I don’t really spend much on gas since I have a short commute and a fuel efficient car, but there are people that I see that live in the ghetto in Charlotte driving huge old SUV’s and I can’t help but wonder how they can afford the gas.

[quote=“Niner National, post:158, topic:26765”][quote=“ninerID, post:157, topic:26765”]Never mind the surgery or the cellphone. How do people like this pay $3.80 a gallon to go to all this stuff?[/quote]I’ve often wondered this myself.

I don’t really spend much on gas since I have a short commute and a fuel efficient car, but there are people that I see that live in the ghetto in Charlotte driving huge old SUV’s and I can’t help but wonder how they can afford the gas.[/quote]
It’s all about priorities. Some folks have theirs all out of whack.

When you get a Welfare check, those taxpayer suckers buy your gas.