Welcome to Welcome

Why do i try anymore i fucking give up more i try more i fuck it up. I do all i can is all i can do and i guess its not good enough hell with my doctor appointment, hell with all my meds, hell with taking care of my self i DO NOT CARE ANYMORE IM THREW . IVE TRIED MY BEST IS ALL I CAN SAY BUT IM THREW [b][u]TAKING SON DO HIS JOB THE 25TH SO HE CAN GET A JOB AT THE FAIR IF IT WORKS HE MAY TRAVEL WITH THEM[/u][/b]. BUT RIGHT NOW WE WONT KNOW TILL HE GOES TALK TO THEM. TO MY FAMILY REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL .

So her son might become a carny? GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.

Granny got to meet Jeff Hardy. I don’t know if words can express all the thoughts in my head right now.

Also…

[font=lucida grande][size=13px]Laying in the bed doing alot of thinking chest hurting again. Got cussed at for getting a bowl and washing it if this is how a relationship is i dont fucking need it. A person can say they love you but got funny ways to show it. Lost my phone cause i had to get my tags cause a x wife called law had me stop i had to pay out the butt to get them back. Its ok call the popo now hoe i will sit and laug[/size][/font] h my ass off cause robert dont drive my car. Well anyway i will get my life on track one day if its rite or wrong im done being played or whatever u call it. Sometime i feel like i have just a room mate. Getting out tomorrow evening by myself hang out with some family members or friends i need someone to sit and talk to robert i do love u i just dont know what else to do

Sounds like some trouble in trailer park paradise.

And she may be getting a job at the fair, working the pizza truck…

Been at the fair with my boy all day til 7 pm he goes back at 4am stand in line hope thursday i have a job at the fair at the pizza truck we will know tomorrow or next day not suppose to but got to have no choice. Well got surgery at 9am then got to be in kernersville hospital for my heart test. If job goes good i wouldnt mind going to raleigh with them 10 a hour hello money talks bullshit walks. I give chris credit hes tring we got blankets in car up and loaded and ready for 4am stand in the cold line. Hes excited to get the job . Fixen to make alot of changes in my life

And her diagnosis…

ell heres the news from both doctors the first if the lumps and pain does go away within next 6 months i will have to have surgery. The second appt the echo didnt look good was having sever pain in my chest going down rite side doctor told me to go to the emergency room its a mild heart attack coming on i freaked out went to be with my son. Everything is hitting worser then i planned . I was told to stop smokin before its to late. Well going with the flow for now i guess my birthday will be in the hospital the route im going. October 5th hope u never get here be big ass 40 and im breakin down like my car haha love my family and my kids

There is so much awesome in her diagnosis post. Its really hard to wrap your brain around.

I usually try to avoid the Dixie Classic Fair like it was the plague. But this soap opera has me hooked so I may have to talk my niece and nephew into putting up with me for a few hours while I see it in person.

Her lumps can’t be cancerous, they wouldn’t wait 6 months on something like that. She must be a Ford Pinto with a 4 gallon gas tank, because if she’s breaking down like a car that’s about her make and model with as much retarded as shit she has going on. The 4 gallon gas tank is b/c she has to get pumped so often by so many “love of her life”'s. It’s also a shout out to Chad not wanting to pump her gas.

Happy Birthday Annette!

I hope you make the Dixie Fair your bitch tonight!

The fairy tale romance… is over.

YA U TELL ME U GOT ALOT ON YOUR MIND AND ALL AND U WAS UPSET WE BROKE UP UR NOT TO UPSET WHEN UR TEXTING A 20 YEAR OLD JUST DO ME A FAVOR JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND COME AND GET UR STUFF AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I WILL BE BETTER OFF WITH OUT ANYONE IN MY LIFE I CANT TRUST ANYONE AND I DAMN WELL DONT NEED ANYONE JUST WANTS TO SPONGE OFF OF ME FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET AND ALL
WELL LIVING LIFE THE WAY I WANT TOO IM NOT GETTING PLAYED I JUST FOUND OUT U BEEN TEXTING GIRLS THE WHOLE TIME. GUESS WHAT MOMMA DIDNT RAISE A FOOL. WELL I AM GOING TO BED I GOT A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT IM NOT WORRING ABOUT THINGS NO MORE I AM MOVING ON IN LIFE I GOT PLANS FOR A BETTER LIFE AND FIND ME SOMEONE ONE OF THESE DAYS IM IN NO HURRY I GOT MY HEALTH AND MY KIDS TO WORRY ABOUT ANYMORE I AM DONE WORRYING ABOUT GUYS AND THEY GOING TO BREAK UR HEART EVERYTIME SCREW THAT
[b][font=lucida grande][size=11px][url=https://www.facebook.com/ahulcher]Al Hulcher[/url][/size][/font][/b][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px] [/size][/font][font=lucida grande][/size][size=11px]My health is waning. There fleas on the cats. Fartdawg too.[/size][/font]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Annette is back with Hotchkiss and Chad and Annettes duel continues. Lots went down over the weekend, most of which has been deleted, but the maryland guys were able to save a lot of it. Some lowlights…

Annette Brown 15 hours ago via mobile Okay if anyone see a melissa black posting shit with my name its not me its chad cameron. Im about tired of his fucking games i got a fuckin man keep runnin ur mouth postin nasty shit about me u might just meet my man bitch u just pulled my last fuckin button. No wonder u dont have a mom shes in a better place away from ur stupid mental ass bless her soul. U make me sick i heard what u did u dont need to be on facebook around kids no way u fuckin pervert
GO TO HELL BITCH I HOPE AND PRAY I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN IT WILL BE HELL TO PAY BY ME YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER COME TO MY MOTHERING FUCKING FACE BITCH AND SAY IT NOW AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU Like ·

Melissa Black FUCK YOUR MEN I HAVE SOME THING FOR HIM TOO BRING IT ON NOW BITCH
14 hours ago · Like

Melissa Black I WILL FIND WERE YOU LIVEING NOW

Melissa Blackposted toAnnette Brown 14 hours ago ANNETTEE BROWN IS A MOTHER FUCKER SHE IS GOING TO GET WHAT COMEING TO HER HER MEN SUCKS DICKS FOR A LIVEING SHE DO NOT GOT A MEN NOW SHE LIKE TELLING LIES IT NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSS WHO IS LIVEING NOW GO WASH YOUR PUSSY IT SMELL LIKE FISH Like ·

Annette Brown My man is right beside me chad now what meet me at the grave yard mother fucker the oaklawn i live rite across from tickle pink u fat no good for nothing bastard
14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Melissa Black ok i no were you now it is going to be hell to pay now hide and whatch see what happen now
14 hours ago · Like

Melissa Black iam a mean mother fucker you do not no me that good now
14 hours ago · Like

Annette Brown Bring it dont sing it 3rd trailer in trailer park bitch
11 hours ago via mobile · Like

Melissa Blackposted toAnnette Brown 14 hours ago MY NAMED IS ANNETTE BROWN I LOVE TO SUCKS DICKS MY PUSSY SMELL LIKE FISH I NEVER WASH IT NOW I JUMP TO MEN TO MEN EVERY 3 MONTHS I CAN NOT KEEP A MEN IN MY LIFE TIME THEY TELL ME MY SEX IS NOT THAT GOOD IAM REALLY SICK I LIKE TO FUCK KENNY FLIPP HE IS SO HOT TOO OH KENNEY I WANT YOU NOW Like ·

Thomas Jone thes post mean. why u do it?
14 hours ago · Like

Annette Brown They stupid hes mad cause i got a man not a boy
14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Melissa Black i got your men now i get better sex then you iam a really married men bitch you was too unleg for what in the hell did i see in you now i got what i want in my life now the frist melissa black that was you
14 hours ago · Like

Annette Brown No it wasnt i go by my own name chad child molester

Annette Brown My man shows me more then u ever will plus he dont carry brother ever where we go either i got a real man not a son a bitch like u

Annette Brown I AM NOT SCARED OF YAL I WAS AT PULL APART WHY DIDNT U DO ANYTHING THERE ON THE BACK LOT WAS IT CAUSE THE LAW WAS THERE IT WASNT STOPPING ME 14 hours ago
Annette Brown IM DRINKING IM NOT SCARED OF UR ASS

Annette Brown IM DRINKING PEPSI FOR RIGHT NOW

Annette Brown i done told the pound u stole my dog so go ahead when u make that call they reporting u for a stolen animal

you get rid of my dog i swear i will take a hammer to this phone i have and u would love to have the pictures off of it now what

clt needs a translator.

clt also wonders who pays for her mobile phone?

[quote=“cltniners, post:171, topic:26765”]clt needs a translator.

clt also wonders who pays for her mobile phone?[/quote]Obama Phone.

[quote=“2k, post:172, topic:26765”][quote=“cltniners, post:171, topic:26765”]clt needs a translator.

clt also wonders who pays for her mobile phone?[/quote]Obama Phone.[/quote]Well everyone has a right to have a cell phone. It is in the Constitution.

Why does she keep Chad & the fake girl that is Chad as friends on FB so that Chad can post ugly things about her. She must secretly still like being mentally tortured by Chad.

She probably hasn’t figured out how to delete someone from Facebook.

She probably hasn’t figured out how to delete someone from Facebook.[/quote]

She also doesn’t understand how to make her profile private to avoid being hassled by morons. However, we here at NN.N are forever grateful for this oversight of hers.

Important Annette Update!!!

[size=13px]Well thanksgiving ended with a knee on the ground and a ring placed on my finger looks like im getting married he cried when he sung this and went to one knee love u robert hotchkiss[/size]
[size=13px] [/size][size=13px]I ALREADY GOT MY WEDDING DRESS AND ALL SO THAT IS ALREADY DONE BEEN GOTTEN AND ITS PUT AWAY FOR THE RIGHT DAY.WOOHOOO I AM SO HAPPY CANT BE HAPPIER.[/size]

[size=2]Congrats Annette![/size]

wat

He sang his proposal to her? I’m confused.

THe song in question…