What are the chances of me scalping a ticket tonig

Any chance?

LMK

Tintin

I can hook you up. Check your pms in a second.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 04:18 PM [b] I can hook you up. Check your pms in a second. [/b]
If anyone has a way to get in touch with TinTin, I have an extra ticket he can use.

It blew up on me and I was unable to go.

To all that offered me tickets or an in to get tickets, I truly thank you.

I was telling a Carolina buddy, I had dinner with tonight about the offers people had to help me find tickets 3 hours before gaetime and he muttered “Carolina people wouldn’t have done that.” I told him he was right.

Again thanks and let’s hang on.

Tintin

The attendance was listed at 8500, many more than were there. That attendance is nowhere what the university claims is bad enough, but to put out info about the game selling out fast when there are plenty of tickets is not good.

8500 may be a little high, but I don’t think it was too far off. Good crowd last night. Too bad we couldn’t send them home happy.

I was a bit disappointed in certain aspects of the crowd. Number one, we were playing a ranked SEC team and there were plenty of empty seats, with many being in the alumni section. I sat in 123 last night and there were numerous seats not spoken for in my section.

The other thing that bothers me is that all of the sections upstairs from 216 through 226 are season ticket holder seats. How is it that approximately 100 or so Bama fans can be sitting up there in those sections? That’s ridiculous and tells me a lot about our fanbase.

The students are getting it done this year, even after losses.

[b]The other thing that bothers me is that all of the sections upstairs from 216 through 226 are season ticket holder seats. How is it that approximately 100 or so Bama fans can be sitting up there in those sections? That's ridiculous and tells me a lot about our fanbase. [/b]

Same thing I was thinking. If you are a season ticket holder, please do not sell/gave you ticket to the other teams fans- they have their own section.