What does everybody think of my return?

This has been my Waterloo!! How many missed me, and who wishes I never came back?

Just write a letter stating you never really wanted to leave and this is the place you want to post. Now that you’re back you’re all in. These guys will fall for it.

This has been my Waterloo!! How many missed me, and who wishes I never came back?

who the f#$% are you?

This is getting weird.

who are you?

Welcome back, comrade.

OMG!!! You’re name is dirty!!! ell oh ell!!!

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;233923]This has been my Waterloo!! How many missed me, and who wishes I never came back?[/QUOTE]

I image it is very similar to how I will feel when Christ returns…

Hey mods, sorry, I should have started this in Ramblings, my bad.

Dax, who in the hell are you? Were you even on charlotte.com or cusatalk? You’re still crapping yellow, little boy, remember that.

What’s up Jimmyhat and Iron? How you two been?

M9H!!! Whatup man
I cant believe these guys dont remember you. You are a 9ers board fixture. Welcome back amigo. Now go get drunk.

:toast:

Thanks Chisox, good to know some men on this board remember the glory days.

How you been Franchise? Jimmy Hat, I saw your article in the Observer about a month or so ago, cool stuff man.

K Town, you are still a tool.

You still gettin hammered at Picassos all the time and cruisin around in your flashy mazda? Never have seen ur ride, just remember you were super hype about it when you got it.

K Town, you are still a tool.

And you are still my mf’n boy!!!

Wait…who are you again??

And you are still my mf'n boy!!!!!!

Wait…who are you again??

he thinks he is the shiat because he was on charlotte.com (message board funded by terrorist) and cusatalk.com (which was funded by communists) so either way he likes the taste of his feces.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;233980]he thinks he is the shiat because he was on charlotte.com (message board funded by terrorist) and cusatalk.com (which was funded by communists) so either way he likes the taste of his feces.[/QUOTE]
:confused:

Welcome back, M9H. It’s been awhile.

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;233923]This has been my Waterloo!! How many missed me, and who wishes I never came back?[/QUOTE]
Welcome back, you f&*&^%$ troublemaker. Where have you been?

he thinks he is the shiat because he was on charlotte.com (message board funded by terrorist) and cusatalk.com (which was funded by communists) so either way he likes the taste of his feces.
:confused:
:lmao:I'm pretty sure that was an understatement.

hi, im relatively new, and i dont poop yellow

Nice attempt at humor Dax. Reminds me of a line from the first “Rocky”

“Taker her to the zoo. Retards like the zoo.”

Yeah Chisox, I still have the Red Dragon and go to the P spot. I had this girl take me home during footballl season, I knocked it out, the I took a shower. I felt a crap coming on, and I couldn’t make it to the toliet, so I caught it in my left hand. I didn’t want the turd to fall three feet from my asshole to the ground and splatter.

This was about a month before I turned 30, so I figured I needed to slow down.

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;234006]Nice attempt at humor Dax. Reminds me of a line from the first “Rocky”

“Taker her to the zoo. Retards like the zoo.”

Yeah Chisox, I still have the Red Dragon and go to the P spot. I had this girl take me home during footballl season, I knocked it out, the I took a shower. I felt a crap coming on, and I couldn’t make it to the toliet, so I caught it in my left hand. I didn’t want the turd to fall three feet from my asshole to the ground and splatter.

This was about a month before I turned 30, so I figured I needed to slow down.[/QUOTE]

I didnt follow this entire post, but I gotta say at least you keep the board interesting. Welcome back!