What does everybody think of my return?

This has been my Waterloo!! How many missed me, and who wishes I never came back?

Who are you?

Dont give in M9H! No matter how many posters ask who you are, and believe me there will be a lot, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR TRUE IDENTITY!!

:lol:

Michael Niner Hunt!

Wow, dax doesn’t seem to be a big fan of you M9H. Maybe you should change your name to “the khuntified one” to gain his respect.

M9H, I can only think of 2 things that could have kept you away from this board.

1. A FEMALE
  2. PRISON

So… How was PRISON?

:biggrin:

clt wonders where the potted plant guy is.

[QUOTE=cltniners;234042]clt wonders where the potted plant guy is.[/QUOTE]

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/member.php?u=2303

or maybe…

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/member.php?u=1149

“He’s ALIVE!!!.. He’s ALLIIIIVE!!”

Welcome back M9H, did you bring pi with you?

No, I’m pretty sure Pi still has the lifetime ban. We’ll work on that though. Then the death star will be complete.

You still watch rasslin CPA? Have you seen the 50s Italians on Smackdown, Deuce and Domino? Hilarious shit.

can you please get drunk and post? then we’ll be full circle.

[QUOTE=cltniners;234042]clt wonders where the potted plant guy is.[/QUOTE]

Strangest poster ever. God I miss him.

I fasted like Ghandi until you came back. Tonight, I had a pea to celebrate your second coming. I paced for nights and nights and nights wondering why, oh why you left us in the first place. But then, I realized it was for the good of all men. You, and the rest of the Mega Nanu Nanu tribe of Totally Crazy Fresh Superhero Replicas went to deal with the problem of retarded emus on the island of Spectakutownville. At first I thought you and the gang consisting of you, Ben Niner Dover, Ivana Niner Hump, Phil Niner McCrotch, Jack Niner Mehoff, and Mike Niner Ock went to deal with global warming, but then I realized that global warming was just an after-affect of the retarded emu population growth. For those of you who do not understand; I will explain. Retarded emus eat lima beans and excrete a very toxic form of feces that, with sunlight, turns into a redish, greenish, indigoish gas which is the real problem for global warming. The Mega Nanu Nanu tribe of the Totally Crazy Fresh Superhero Replicas went to take care of this problem by killing all of the retarded emus. Retarded emus can only be killed by flinging poo at them and hitting them in the belly button, so I’m sure you can see how this can be difficult, and very weird at the same time. But Mike Niner Hunt’s return must mean the end of these retarded emus and hence, the end of global warming. I will go dance and eat peas joyfully while singing to the Anthem of the Anti-Global Warming Club to celebrate this great day, and you all should too. Oh Happy Day!! Praise the return of the great Mike Niner Hunt!!

Ok, now we have MNH back, so the next question is…

Where is YINZER?

[QUOTE=Mike Niner Hunt;234297]

You still watch rasslin CPA? Have you seen the 50s Italians on Smackdown, Deuce and Domino? Hilarious shit.[/QUOTE]

I usually tune into RAW to see what’s going on but I never have gotten into Smackdown. Rasslin’s not like it used to be, I miss the days of the Rock, Stone Cold and Mankind. I’m glad they at least brought DX back.

Heys its back!
Views: 603 Posted By Clus-Kdiid’
waaaaka up i know one of you has to be asleep or…

waaaaka up i know one of you has to be asleep or awake one or other!
YES I STILL LIEK TEH FOR FISH !!! IS MY FAVORTE!!!
I ate the fish a litle bit ago last…
Forum: 49ers Sports Forum 11-19-2004
Replies: 15 Heys its back!
dukey heetard who? i dont get it guys i lov all…

dukey heetard who? i dont get it guys i lov all of them anyways
hey chisox17000thousand you picture that come up when you post on teh board look
like my little nephew
i promsie he does

and woh in…
Forum: 49ers Sports Forum 11-18-2004
Replies: 15 Heys its back!
heyyyyy yes everybody! i am herrreeee for the…

heyyyyy yes everybody! i am herrreeee for the candle lite vidule!!! we wont need one this yeear we are
the good team now!
why cant i find it

hey! you do know the things that…

Ok, now we have MNH back, so the next question is........

Where is YINZER?

I am right here.

holy ****ing shit.

yinzer.

they told me you were too drunk to hang out the last time i was in charlotte, you light weight.

i’m only posting in this thread because i saw yinzer’s name.

mike already ignored me once, so, i’m freakin cryin in my room.