what is a true "niner fan"?

A true niner fan:

1. listens to games through the static on the radio
  2. watches games on channelsurfing or some other feed with a camerman that gives you motion sickness
  3. gets really angry when we lose
  4. drives 2-3 hour round trip to see us play
  5. thinks we can surpass our “glory” days of CUSA
  6. is really depressed watching conference and ncaa tournament games without niners present

[quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes.
-knows what day it was that they pledged their FSLs
-paid for them, full or initial installment, as soon as they were told money was being collected
-doesn’t worry about where their seats will be in the football stadium

an un-true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes
-uses google to figure out what the date was that CHP made his decision on football
-says they wil pay for their FSLs, but hasn’t got around to it, yet OR
will pay as soon as someone tells them where their seats will be in the stadium.[/quote]

Check, Check, Check, Check---------True Niner Fan here baby----JoeSixPack and 49er96 said so… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be expecting a royalties check shortly.

[quote=“49er96, post:21, topic:22810”]A true niner fan:

2. watches games on channelsurfing or some other feed with a camerman that gives you motion sickness
6. is really depressed watching conference and ncaa tournament games without niners present
[/quote]

5 of 6 is good enough for me! Where do I get my “True Niner Fan” sticker?

[ul][li]Spent Fr and Soph years driving to Coliseum on Tyvola to watch us play.[/li]
[li]Spent Jr and Sr years driving to the Big I to watch us play.[/li]
[li]Have a brick outside of Halton[/li]
[li]Founding member of CFI[/li]
[li]Committed to and purchased FSLs[/li]
[li]Sold FSLs[/li]
[li]Organized multiple FOX new rising coverage[/li]
[li]Helped sell BBQ to fund football ships and the helped at the BBQ[/li]
[li]Went to Loserville to watch us win and came back all in a 24 hr time period[/li]
[li]Go toe to toe with any ACC fan.[/li][/ul]

[quote=“49er96, post:21, topic:22810”]A true niner fan:

6. is really depressed watching conference and ncaa tournament games without niners present[/quote]
    Damn- you just described me.

I’ll add one:

Drives 1 hr to drink beer and get closer to a sh!tty radio feed…done that many times

Truthfully, I don’t know what your definition is, but I know I’m one and it’s damn hard.

Being a Niners fan is not for p#ssies.

A true Niner fan goes to all men’s basketball home games in the 08-09 season.

I true niner fan would of told the GW fan to shut the hell up. :D[/quote]

Right before half time i had Number 15 cuss me out in the corner when i was haggling her about her defense and turnovers. Completely through her off her game so fans we do make a difference

[quote=“NLP, post:11, topic:22810”][quote=“itsbraille49, post:10, topic:22810”][quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes.
-knows what day it was that they pledged their FSLs
-paid for them, full or initial installment, as soon as they were told money was being collected
-doesn’t worry about where their seats will be in the football stadium

an un-true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes
-uses google to figure out what the date was that CHP made his decision on football
-says they wil pay for their FSLs, but hasn’t got around to it, yet OR
will pay as soon as someone tells them where their seats will be in the stadium.[/quote]

I will pledge and pay when i get a job, i was an unemployed student then and am an unemployed alum now.
Small chance I will be at the WNIT game Sunday, I’ll be in Fayetenam for my mom’s birthday, I was there tonight, and got told to shut my a$s up by a G-W fan.[/quote]Worst fan ever. I’m going to show this post to Ginger Duster.[/quote]

:)) :)) :))

A true Niner fan need not boast his true individual Niner fandom! There is no ME in Niner Nation! There are 2 “I’s” but the “I’s” alone just spell “II”… which alone is weak and pathetic and mostly gay.

Me

HEY BASDEN!

Wasn’t it your sig that said “you bet your house we were gonna be good this past 09-10 season” ?

Can I have your house now?

HEY BASDEN!

Wasn’t it your sig that said “you bet your house we were gonna be good this past 09-10 season” ?

Can I have your house now?[/quote]

Well he was right for 3/4 the season.

What a Niner does…

How a Niner lives

Where a Niner Parties

What a Niner eats

and of course… The company a Niner keeps

Very strong Gillderness. Very strong.

Ha ha, well thank you kind sir. Of course this pales in comparison to owning a Niner apparel company and putting the fans first. You sir… are a Niner.

I can’t believe I ever walked around that apartment without shoes on! What was I thinking!?!?!

BTW, those banners on the wall aren’t stolen banners are they?

And why is there underwear on the fan?!

What the hell was going on?!

[quote=“J Felt, post:38, topic:22810”]I can’t believe I ever walked around that apartment without shoes on! What was I thinking!?!?!

BTW, those banners on the wall aren’t stolen banners are they?

And why is there underwear on the fan?!

What the hell was going on?![/quote]

You tell me Feltis, you lived there… LoL

HEY BASDEN!

Can I have your house now?[/quote]

Come to Australia and it’s yours mate