What kind of NNN do you want?

Please vote, and discuss.

[SIZE=6]NO ADMINS ALLOWED!!![/SIZE]

I want a NNN with a Golduster thread… PLEASE!

[SIZE=1]~discreetly steps into thread to vote and steps back out~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]~discreetly steps into thread to vote and steps back out~[/SIZE]

HEY!!! Very much against the rules.

feeling a little irish today so you know how i voted…

bump

digital bears know who’s a female on this board…
[SIZE=1]They smell their menstration[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=WBNiner;233778]I want a NNN with a Golduster thread… PLEASE![/QUOTE]
I’m gonna second this. Which ever type it is, bring back the Goldusters Thread! :clap:

I vote for a nn.net ruled by democracy. However, since right now nn.net is in complete disarray, I will take it upon myself to be a temporary dictator over the board.

I know, this is a great sacrifice, but I am willing to make it to benefit the board.

Please start by upping your donations.

I vote for a nn.net ruled by democracy. However, since right now nn.net is in complete disarray, I will take it upon myself to be a temporary dictator over the board.

I know, this is a great sacrifice, but I am willing to make it to benefit the board.

Please start by upping your donations.

Will yours be a benevolent ruling?

Or will it be evil and vindictive?

[QUOTE=J Felt;233812]I vote for a nn.net ruled by democracy. However, since right now nn.net is in complete disarray, I will take it upon myself to be a temporary dictator over the board.

Please start by upping your donations.[/QUOTE]
Is zero greater that 0?

I only partially understood the poll (maybe just a slow day for me and what has become my brain). And, I don’t really understand what I voted for… regardless…:wacko:

I only partially understood the poll (maybe just a slow day for me and what has become my brain). And, I don't really understand what I voted for... regardless...:wacko:

[COLOR=red]* kevinharbin says there was some harmless fun in the shoutbox earlier and some certain people didn’t like it *[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black]i think it is clear that the people have spoken and their voices have been heard. I accept your pleads to appoint me as your supreme ruler. i will begin my life long reign immediatly and will be submitting a lists of proclamations and decrees shortly. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black]this is an exciting era in nnn history and you should feel honored that i have accepted the responsibility of leading nnn on its way to becoming the greatest web site in the history of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]i would first like to bestow kevinharbin with the Pewter Pine Cone, the 4th highest honor given by the Union of North American Woodland Animals. congratulations kevinharbin. your name will be inscribed in the Confederation of Ursus Arctos Ring of Honor located in Grand Rapids Michigan (right next door to the Ruth Criss Steak House).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]again, a lists of decrees will be coming shortly. in the meantime, if you have any questions, you can mail them to me at 1180 Carrington Way, Ciudad Del Tocador New Mexico, 87059. please limit the requests for audiences with your supreme ruler, as all those granted audiences will be notified with smoke signal and transported by covered ox.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black]i think it is clear that the people have spoken and their voices have been heard. I accept your pleads to appoint me as your supreme ruler. i will begin my life long reign immediatly and will be submitting a lists of proclamations and decrees shortly. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black]this is an exciting era in nnn history and you should feel honored that i have accepted the responsibility of leading nnn on its way to becoming the greatest web site in the history of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]i would first like to bestow kevinharbin with the Pewter Pine Cone, the 4th highest honor given by the Union of North American Woodland Animals. congratulations kevinharbin. your name will be inscribed in the Confederation of Ursus Arctos Ring of Honor located in Grand Rapids Michigan (right next door to the Ruth Criss Steak House).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]again, a lists of decrees will be coming shortly. in the meantime, if you have any questions, you can mail them to me at 1180 Carrington Way, Ciudad Del Tocador New Mexico, 87059. please limit the requests for audiences with your supreme ruler, as all those granted audiences will be notified with smoke signal and transported via covered ox.
[/SIZE]

As flattered as I am at being graciously honoured in such a way I am afraid that we cannot end the voting just yet. Even the NNN poster of the year award takes more than a few hours to tally.

What kind of covering is on the ox?

What kind of covering is on the ox?

it is a snake skin / [SIZE=1]pheasant feather blend. it took a family of badgers 34 days to stitch the material. it is a very nice covering.[/SIZE]

it is a snake skin / [SIZE=1]pheasant feather blend. it took a family of badgers 34 days to stitch the material. it is a very nice covering.[/SIZE]

Wow, I’ll bet that’s a treat to sit upon.

[QUOTE=X-49er;233820][/QUOTE]

2nded. great post.

So, what was (in terms that will be allowed here) the hoopla in the shoutbox all about anyways?