What kind of NNN do you want?

Will yours be a benevolent ruling?

Or will it be evil and vindictive?

I will allow Bear to be my police force, so you can make your conclusion from that.

So, what was (in terms that will be allowed here) the hoopla in the shoutbox all about anyways?

Well, I can’t possibly get introuble for this since I [SIZE=3][COLOR=green]CLEARLY[/COLOR][/SIZE] stated that no admins should be in this thread.

Certain communist admins didn’t want anybody to post in the shoutbox using font sizes or colors. He may just be an old fart, but I reserve the right to continue to believe he is communist/dictatorial.

***For the record, an Admin simply didn’t want gigantic font used in the Shoutbox and didn’t really have any problems with anything else. He is neither an old fart nor communist/dictatorial.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;233853][B]***For the record, an Admin simply didn’t want gigantic font used in the Shoutbox and didn’t really have any problems with anything else. He is neither an old fart nor communist/dictatorial.[/B][/QUOTE]
Well, that’s a change in status there Kevin. You’re contradicting yourself… It’s almost like an admin edited your post or something.

Well, I can't possibly get introuble for this since I [SIZE=3][COLOR=green]CLEARLY[/COLOR][/SIZE] stated that no admins should be in this thread.

Certain communist admins didn’t want anybody to post in the shoutbox using font sizes or colors. He may just be an old fart, but I reserve the right to continue to believe he is communist/dictatorial.

***For the record, an Admin simply didn’t want gigantic font used in the Shoutbox and didn’t really have any problems with anything else. He is neither an old fart nor communist/dictatorial.

Big Brother is watching us. He is also editing our posts.

Ban the admins! :asta:

Ban the admins! :asta:

Somebody is ignoring the opening post of this thread…

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;233902]Somebody is ignoring the opening post of this thread…[/QUOTE]

Firing squad! :fastgun:

[QUOTE=Bear;233822][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]i think it is clear that the people have spoken and their voices have been heard. I accept your pleads to appoint me as your supreme ruler. i will begin my life long reign immediatly and will be submitting a lists of proclamations and decrees shortly. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=black]this is an exciting era in nnn history and you should feel honored that i have accepted the responsibility of leading nnn on its way to becoming the greatest web site in the history of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]i would first like to bestow kevinharbin with the Pewter Pine Cone, the 4th highest honor given by the Union of North American Woodland Animals. congratulations kevinharbin. your name will be inscribed in the Confederation of Ursus Arctos Ring of Honor located in Grand Rapids Michigan (right next door to the Ruth Criss Steak House).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]again, a lists of decrees will be coming shortly. in the meantime, if you have any questions, you can mail them to me at 1180 Carrington Way, Ciudad Del Tocador New Mexico, 87059. please limit the requests for audiences with your supreme ruler, as all those granted audiences will be notified with smoke signal and transported by covered ox.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I, for one, welcome our new bear overlords. :cool:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;233904]I, for one, welcome our new bear overlords. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Me too. I bring honey and large bear women as gifts.

I bring a big bear trap and a taxidermist.

[URL=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dbear%2520rug%26fr%3Dyfp-t-453%26toggle%3D1%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr2%3Dtab-web&w=640&h=480&imgurl=www.viroent.mb.ca%2Fimages%2Fb_bear_rug.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.viroent.mb.ca%2Ftaxidermy.htm&size=66.3kB&name=b_bear_rug.jpg&p=bear+rug&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=7,778&oid=225d9439956bbc4c&ei=UTF-8][/URL]

Leprechauns are fun, and they make fun movies. Plus, they have gold (get it, green and gold). I vote for them to watch over us. I have a feeling that if bears ruled us, it would be very simular to the commy rule. I don’t want either of those. Go Leprechauns! Another reason is they’re drunk all the time. They would never tell us what to say and what not to say because they don’t care. Now, when was the last time you saw a bear drunk? Smokey never drinks. Smokey tells you not to drink. Is that the kind of rule you guys want? Come on.

Speaking of “bears”… that word reminds me of the word “bare”… which reminds me of the [size=8]GOLDDUSTER THREAD[/size]… which our wonderful admins should let us have again… or at least a [b][size=8]GIRLS OF THE A10[/size][/B] thread.

bump

[SIZE=1]thank you to both nineradvocate and anborn for your kind words and gifts. your words do not fall on deaf ears, and as a token of my appreciation, i have instructed the newly formed “Ministry of Trinkets, Doodads, and Fandangle” to lavish the both of you with some of the finest examples of bauble that bear nation has to offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]my first decree as supreme overlord of nnn, it to transfer all votes for every other category into the “run by bears” category, and to end this vote immediatly. i also instruct kevinharbin to nail the following letter to the door of every government building in the tri state area.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Attention citizens of Niner Nation:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]The voting for ruler of NNN has officially ended. Your voices have spoken and the results are overwhelming. 100 percent of the population voted in favor of electing Bear as Supreme Overlord of NNN for the rest of his natural life. Your Supreme Overlord thanks you. As a token of his gratitude, he would like to invite everyone to the first annual “Supreme Overlord Appreciation Day” hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Bowbells North Dakota. There will be free salmon for all, and the first 2000 to attend will receive a bobble head of your Supreme Overlord (thank you to Signature Sports for making that happen).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Arrive in a timely and orderly fashion[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thank You[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]NNN Ministry of Propoganda [/SIZE]

It seems that Bear is using the Theodore Roosevelt version of government.

TR is my hero :smile:

Here is a link to standards of Bear Moderated Message Boards. It contains a pretty interesting concept.

http://www.alanacurry.com/website/Librarian.jpg

Here is a link to standards of Bear Moderated Message Boards. It contains a pretty interesting concept.

http://www.alanacurry.com/website/Librarian.jpg

Don’t jump the gun just yet. Bear has yet to [COLOR=green]actually win[/COLOR].

Kevin, you should make a list of ‘greviences’