What MBB player are you most excited to see this Fall?

I’m most looking forward to seeing what Beans can do, keep hearing good things about his game.

Braxton Ogbueze.

Every last one of them…with Price as their coach.

I believe Ogbueze will take his game to another level under Price.

im going with davis. just a gut feeling.

[quote=“919R, post:3, topic:29704”]Every last one of them…with Price as their coach.[/quote]This, but if I had to pick one, I’d probably go with Davis. I’m also very excited about Scott.

I think I’ve already seen what Braxton is capable of, I just expect him to be more consistent.

More than anything, I just want to see a team that plays hard, runs offensive sets, and a coaching staff that seems engaged in the game.

Vanhook… Seems like a Bruce Patterson sized kid, hopefully the motor and offensive skill translate well to the system.

^^^^ That’s how I look at it.

Benk…as a shooter playing for one of THE shooters, gotta think he finds the floor a good bit this fall.

[quote=“s9er, post:7, topic:29704”]Vanhook… Seems like a Bruce Patterson sized kid, hopefully the motor and offensive skill translate well to the system.[/quote]He’s a good one, could be a difference maker having some offensive skill from the 4 spot.

Hydra. Totally serious. I think he has a lot of potential and could make a leap this season.

Mitch Warner. I want to see him play often.

100% agree. Feel like he will be a solid player.

I know this is not what was asked, but I’m most excited to see what the defense looks like. After looking so hapless the last two seasons (and somewhat effective but heavily reliant on reach-ins the year before that), I’m curious if the defense will look better or the same (hard to imagine it getting worse). It won’t just be new coaches either, since we lost so many players from last year.

As for players, I think the returning guys will be most interesting because I expect the season hinges on their improvement and chemistry. Ogbueze probably tops the list, can he be more consistently like he was early last season, or has he permanently lost a step (possibly, that injury really seemed to do a number on his play). Will he play pg, or will a freshman coming in start there right away? If Sullivan can stay healthy, I think he’ll contribute quite a bit next season. Given Price’s comments about shooting, I expect guys like Benkovic and Camidge will be given opportunities to play. I’m hoping Blakely is still improving. Griciunas is intriguing given what Moss2k is saying about the practice reports. Should be fun to see what happens. VanHook strikes me as someone that could surprise given he’ll come in with at least a little more experience post-high school.

I’m also curious to see if the team improves by the end of the season. Past years always seemed to show early promise followed by some kind of disaster/collapse later in the season for whatever reason. This upcoming year, I think some of our early OOC games will be tough (I expect we’ll get massacred in Atlantis), but by the end of the season this team could be more competitive in CUSA even if we also take lumps in conference play.

The Twin Towers, Benas and Lukas!!

i think their nickname should be the thin towers.

i think their nickname should be the thin towers.[/quote]

i think their nickname should be the thin towers.[/quote]

That’s good

I’m going to go with Brax because if we are going to have a decent season he is going to have to carry a huge load. Anxious to see what have Price around does for his game. We know he has big talent, let’s see if Price can get him to be consistent and maximize it.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:19, topic:29704”]I’m going to go with Brax because if we are going to have a decent season he is going to have to carry a huge load. Anxious to see what have Price around does for his game. We know he has big talent, let’s see if Price can get him to be consistent and maximize it.[/quote] Don’t know if “excited” is the right word, but I’m very interested to see what he does with an actual coach.