Who is Rick going to blame this one on?

Looks like the Rednecks in the east are in mid season form

Tintin

Louisville 67
Houston 70

Looks like Tom Penders still has a few tricks left.

Is Houston that good this year, or is Louisville that bad?

couldnt believe it.

West Virginia got their ass handed to them as well, i think they lost by 38. St. Johns lost as well, there goes nc states RPI :slight_smile: wanna bet they are ranked next monday…sorry back to C-USA…UAB is currently down to Southern Miss as well

Wow. Houston? How did that happen? :ph34r:

Missed free throws!

also, Indiana gets their asses handed to them by Northwestern…73-52.

The good news for the night is that LA LAff beat Southern Illinois

Oh yeah…

Bama’s getting beat by Vandy pretty handily in the 2nd half. Not good. :o

He’ll blame it on Taequan Dean’s back spasams.

Whouston, we have a problem in L’ville.

A ton of ranked teams went down, welcome to conference play.

Road wins are going to be VERY hard to come by in CUSA this year, regardless of who the opposition is. Aside from a couple teams, you can’t really take anyone lightly or you’ll walk away with a loss. Hopefully our strong road performance in OOC play will benefit us in conference. Guess we’ll find out next Wednesday.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 07:40 AM [b] Road wins are going to be VERY hard to come by in CUSA this year, regardless of who the opposition is. Aside from a couple teams, you can't really take anyone lightly or you'll walk away with a loss. Hopefully our strong road performance in OOC play will benefit us in conference. Guess we'll find out next Wednesday. [/b]
Exactly. This is a good lesson for everyone that is predicting we go 14-2 in conference play.

The answer to my question: The trainer.

from the LCT:

UofL got almost nothing out of Taquan Dean, who was averaging 15.2 points but is battling back spasms that forced him to miss Sunday’s game against Tennessee State. His back tightened up during yesterday morning’s shootaround, and though he started last night, he clearly wasn’t right. He went 0for3 from the floor and made four turnovers in 17 first-half minutes and didn’t play in the second half.

[B][U]“I shouldn’t have even played him,” Pitino said. “I’d like to have a do-over. I was told he was 100percent, and he’s not.”

Pitino is a punk.

Forget about the win, how did the mullet look ?

I hear Houston is going to be a #1 seed this year. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by amnesiac[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 01:46 PM [b]Forget about the win, how did the mullet look ?[/b]
Penders' reaction...

And Pitino’s…

Thanks run, his hands are in the way, looks like it is gone.

This league is going to be tough this year for the road team. The killer of it is the league as a whole didn’t do well enough in conference play for a road loss to teams like Houston, USF etc. to kill you.