Who is your favorite team?

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;229687]If one day Charlotte won an MLB team, who here would make Charlotte their favorite team instead of their current favorite?[/QUOTE]

It would depend on how they went about it. I was/am a big Falcons fan when the Panthers came about. The Observer disparaged the Falcons to no end, and it really pissed me off. Then they get thrown in the same division and it was on. It’s hard for me to pull for the Panthers knowing their fans hate my Falcons so much. Now, if the Charlotte team got thrown into the AL away from the Braves, then I could at least root for them.

AL- O’s
NL- Cubs

To heck w/ the AL or NL.
I like the Knights of the IL.

I know everyone hates them, but I’m a Yankees fan. I grew up rooting for them during the Don Mattingly Era. If Charlotte ever got an MLB team, they would automatically become my #1 team.

I also pull for the Mets whenever John Maine pitches.

GO BRAVES!!!

and have been since I was kid.

and a baseball team in Charlotte would not affect this loyalty.

I would probably root for them over the Niners.

Tintin

GO TRIBE!

If one day Charlotte won an MLB team, who here would make Charlotte their favorite team instead of their current favorite?

except for college sports, i pretty much root for the home team. i grew up watching the falcons and liked them, then we got the panthers and i started pulling for them, but now that i’m living in dc i pull for the redskins. i use to hate the redskins, but they’re now my home team. i grew up obsessed with the braves but now i pull for the nationals.

1. Red Sox
  2. Braves
  3. Cubs

Easy answer for me
NHL - Minnesota Wild
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
MLB - Minnesota Twins
not that i really care about them but Minnesota Timberwolves.

NCAA
DI- Charlotte, Carolina
DII - St. Cloud State University
DIII - Middlebury College, Guilford College (football), St. John’s University(MN)

The Braves Rule. Even Will Ferrell knows this.

[URL=http://youtube.com/watch?v=RmohWqaVeF8]http://youtube.com/watch?v=RmohWqaVeF8[/URL]
:lol:

that video was hilarious.
Like the NINERS in college, the PANTHERS in football, it is definitely the BRAVES in baseball.

Will Farrell likes the Angels

Cubs far and away. Back to back world champions in '07 and '08 baby!!

Well, 1907 and 1908 anyway.

Braves, Falcons
X-49er, I was also pissed at how the Observer trashed the Falcons
and because of that, found it hard to pull for the Panthers at all. Since the
Falcons have routinely kicked them around over the years I can pull for the
Panthers when it does not effect the Falcs.

THE WORLD CHAMPION ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!!

I’ve been a Cardinals fan since their World Series Championship…in 1967.

I didn’t expect them to win last year, honestly, but it’s been 24 long years since 1982.

And, no, I don’t expect them to repeat, but I’m still basking in the afterglow of last October…
as are the current Cardinals, apparently.

Except for the Braves. Cant stand them and the AL bores me.

Who has so many D2 & D3 favorite teams?
I like LR from D2 because my parents went there.
Do you have relatives from one D2 school & three D3 schools? That’s a lot to keep up with.