Who leads us in scoring on Friday?

I’m taking Plavich!

I think it will be Plavich too, but I hope I’m proven wrong with some high-scoring inside threats.

is lewis redshirtting? Hopefully the second half will be the new guys and sager only.

I gotta go with Curt…24 pts and 13 rebs

M2K, I hope you’re right.

Withers will be solid but Plav always starts out HOT… Cant wait to see the nets catch on fire

GO NINERS

Curt scores 22, Brendan scores 18. Trust it.

Nah, I can’t back that up… but I think those two will be our leading scorers…

:bball:

[b] Withers will be solid but Plav always starts out HOT.. Cant wait to see the nets catch on fire [/b]

By starting out hot, do you mean GW hot or Syracuse hot?

Edit So I don’t get jumped all over, I’m only keeding. I think he’ll have a statistically much better year this year by virtue of being in better shape and hopefully not taking as many looney shots. Go Plav, Go Niners.

:rolleyes: B)

[i]Originally posted by 49erkiger[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 10:56 PM [b] Withers will be solid but Plav always starts out HOT.. Cant wait to see the nets catch on fire

GO NINERS [/b]

I have a gut feeling that Plav is ready to bust out in his new make-over and will play like a man possessed tomorrow.

I think BP might go nuts like JT did in his Senior year home opener against St. Bonaventure. Right out of the gait, shoot the lights out. That night, I was so happy I cried.

NLP, Powerbait - how does that Plavich saying go again? B)

I feel it will definitely be Curt or Plavich. I think it will mainly depend on who gets more garbage time after we are ahead by 25+. Both may sit, so I’m going with Plavich. Demon had a big game against LBSU

I am thinking Curtis, though Plavich will get his. This is one of those games where HOPEFULLY everyone get’s theres.

Basden will give a performance that makes us look forward to the rest of the year.

Mitch - 25pts

Just a hunch