WHO SHOULD GO FIRST ROSE OR LUTZ???????

i am divided on the question who should go first lutz, rose , or both and who would replace them

tru niners fan

[i]Originally posted by truninersfan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:26 PM [b] i am divided on the question who should go first lutz, rose , or both and who would replace them

tru niners fan [/b]

I would hire Pino Pipes Jr as athletic director and then I’m sure he would hire Coach Bibby because his record at USC was so good and maybe make you an assistant coach because you obviously have a tremendous knowledge of the game.

is this a joke? How long did it take coach k to win at duke? How long did it take dean?
Herb has sucked for years at state Lutz is far better than him, and herb is just now starting to make the tournament every year. If anything is standing in the way of our future success it’s the cusa breakup, and the move to the a-10. Although thats not rose’s fault becouse it’s the best option if the big east won’t take you.

If your talking about football thats another matter, but as far as the other sports she has done a great job. We need to appoint a commissioner of football to work on a plan.

Jimmy…I accept your offer…my coaching staff will include:

Head Coach - Steve Lavin
Asst Coach - Henry Bibby
Asst Coach - Nolan Richardson
Asst Coach - Jim Harrick, Sr.
Big Men Coach - Alton Lister
Head Recruiter - Matt Doherty
Ball Boy - Bobby Lutz

…and if we’re splitting hairs…it took Coach K 4 years to start winning and Dean Smith 5 years…use some other examples next time.

[i]Originally posted by Pino Pipes Jr.[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:17 PM [b] Jimmy...I accept your offer...my coaching staff will include:

Head Coach - Steve Lavin
Asst Coach - Henry Bibby
Ball Boy - Bobby Lutz [/b]

Oh, if you wanna talk about someone who couldn’t win, how about Steve Lavin?

Nolan Richardson - if his son came to watch, I think the metal detectors would be working overtime.

Jim Harrick - I guess Pino wants us to be on probation until the end of time.

Alton Lister - Riiiiiiiiiight.

Doherty - Douchebag.

[i]Originally posted by Pino Pipes Jr.[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:17 PM [b] Jimmy...I accept your offer...my coaching staff will include:

Head Coach - Steve Lavin
Asst Coach - Henry Bibby

What do all your coaches have in common??? Wait…it’s coming to me…oh that’s it, they have all been FIRED from Elite programs with unlimited resorces… they should do wonders at Charlotte…

Lavin huh??? It’s amazing how great a coach someone becomes when they get fired from their job and become an ESPN analyst. Ok basketball is set for a few years, at least I won’t have to waste any money traveling to the NCAA’s since we won’t be in them.

So what about football??? Who’s the coach?? What conference are we in???

[i]Originally posted by Pino Pipes Jr.[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:17 PM [b] Jimmy...I accept your offer...my coaching staff will include:

Head Coach - Steve Lavin
Asst Coach - Henry Bibby

[b]Big Men Coach - Alton Lister[/b]

What’s wrong with our current big man coach, Benny Moss? He played 2 guard at UNCC for 2 years then at Pfeiffer…those credentials don’t do it for you?

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Dec 7 2004, 11:43 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Dec 7 2004, 11:43 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:52 PM [b]

[/b]

[b]Iti has a devestating sky hook that I'm sure Benny taught him.[/b]

A devastating sky hook?

I don’t think even Lefty would exagerate somthing to that extreme…and he is the guy that said Plavich would be the greatest shooter in the history of Charlotte basketball.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:52 PM [b] Iti has a devestating sky hook that I'm sure Benny taught him. [/b]
Yeah, devastating to the backboard.

Otherwise, I agree with what you said.

[i]Originally posted by Pino Pipes Jr.[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:17 PM [b] Jimmy...I accept your offer...my coaching staff will include:

Head Coach - Steve Lavin
Asst Coach - Henry Bibby

talk about a reject coaching staff, at least when the wins go away coach vanilla ice can sing at halftime

I wonder who owns this site http://www.firecoachk.com/

I’ve never seen a team as undisciplined as a Bobby Lutz team. Good recruiter, but TERRIBLE COACH

[i]Originally posted by Ruckus42[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 08:21 AM [b] I've never seen a team as undisciplined as a Bobby Lutz team. Good recruiter, but TERRIBLE COACH [/b]
Obviously you don't watch any basketball and you certainly must not have watched a Memphis game.....

There should be no limit to the success of this University. Unfortunately we have Judy Rose and Bobby Lutz keeping us down. Both must go in order for us to reach the next level.

I know that we wont get rid of Bobby before his contract is up in 2008. However, when that time arrives and this program has not progressed to the point of a Sweet 16 appearence AND a A10 regular season championship, Bobby has got to go. The Alumni and Students have a very little voice in decisions at this University. Its gonna take a multitude of people to get this program anywhere. Start preaching the message now. Bobbys style of Green Light Hail Mary basketball is good for a few upsets and a ‘One Song and Done’ Dance, but its to inconsistent. We have to raise expectations of this program. Get over the mentality that Bobby is the best we can get. Get whatever it takes in place to raise the available salary. Get to the next level.

And in 2008, if this team is still on this plateau, and Bobbys contract is renewed, and the groundwork is not laid for a football team, then the bounty is out on Judy Rose.

FIRE BOBBY LUTZ

Jimmyhat49er. I’m a basketball coach and I did watch Memphis and have watched them twice this year. They are undisciplined but they aren’t shooting prayers from halfcourt. We do this every year. We always upset a couple people with this mentality and lose to people we shouldn’t lose too. WHY DO WE HAVE TO SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY??? We have the talent to be top 25 consistently, it’s just a shame that we don’t have the coach to get us there.

Oh yeah and Judy Rose should be fired too. 20,000 students and no football team!!!

ENOUGH SAID

Woodward should go first!!

…wait, nevermind.

I think Lutz does well given his tools.

I will tee off on Judy Rose though. She hasn’t accompished anything in her time at Charlotte except polishing her resume with the NCAA basketball committee.

by default for a school our size, we finally got Halton built, not by Judy (more Mullins)

Mullins also got us in CUSA, Judy is taking us back a step to the A10 (Sunbelt equal)

Judy’s hacks keep using 9-11 as the “excuse” for not starting football (no kidding, that is what they will tell you)

our athletic funding is DEAD LAST IN CUSA, that is the AD’s fault. (for every one Dale Halton, there are 10 more like her willing to give if we had an AD that was well recieved)

It amazes me that in a city with this much CASH and alum, we can’t be a moderately funded program, that lies on Judy’s shoulders.

She is a female athletic director and political correctness is the only thing keeping her employed.

this program is stalled on all fronts- if not moving backwards.

poll some ex-athletes and see what they think of Judy.

I have to tend to agree with Metro. He makes some solid arguments that are hard to counter. We need money and are not getting it. Either clean the top or clean the bottom. Something needs to change.

Judy’s leadership and vision are as outdated as her 80’s hairdo…

I know that’s harsh but that is how I feel…

BofANiner