Who's Hotter?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;255400]Miss SC says that she is 18 so that’s good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Word of warning, and this is coming from experience, women lie!!

Heck, I don’t care if she is lying. As long as she does it to my face it’s ok.

Plausible deniability man, that’s where it’s at.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;255406]Heck, I don’t care if she is lying. As long as she does it to my face it’s ok.

Plausible deniability man, that’s where it’s at.[/QUOTE]

Well, all bets are off when mom comes knocking on the fraternity house door. Doh!

Well, all bets are off when mom comes knocking on the fraternity house door. Doh!

That’s why you never sleep with someone you aren’t married to any higher than the first floor.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;255414]That’s why you never sleep with someone you aren’t married to any higher than the first floor.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least the cop was nice.

Well, at least the cop was nice.

Wait, wait. Are you trying to tell us a story here? I think you should just come out with it.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;255416]Wait, wait. Are you trying to tell us a story here? I think you should just come out with it.[/QUOTE]

Pretty muched spelled it out already. Met girl, said she was 21, looked 24, was actually 16, mom not too happy(still no idea how she found out), nice cop, girls/women lie.

Pretty muched spelled it out already. Met girl, said she was 21, looked 24, was actually 16, mom not too happy(still no idea how she found out), nice cop, girls/women lie.

Wow, 16. You were how old?

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;255446]Wow, 16. You were how old?[/QUOTE]

22, hence the situation…

16 is legal in NC & SC, BUT under 18 parents can say you kidnapped her, so best to stick to 18 & over. That way, no prison for false charge of kidnapping.

bump