Who's Jaimie?

Gave us a shoutout on the Packer show :smiley:

Itā€™s spelled Jaimieā€¦ :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 06:40 PM [b] It's spelled Jaimie..... :D [/b]
We have a winner!!

Whoa, oh, oh, Jaimieā€™s cryinā€™!

I think she is the typical UNCC fan. :frowning:

She got abused while talking with them and then even more on the whiner line. They had her stutterring. :unsure:

[i]Originally posted by AUS4U[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 07:34 PM [b] I think she is the typical UNCC fan. :( [/b]
You have no clue who I am or what kind of a fan that I am. If you would like to make opinions, you might wait until you have a clue. Please make this first post your last.

Whatā€™d those nasty varmits do to our loyal fan??

The funniest thing was all the other UNCC alums who called in on the winer line and said that we never heard from her when UNCC was getting beat by ECU. :o

[i]Originally posted by AUS4U[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 08:24 PM [b] The funniest thing was all the other UNCC alums who called in on the winer line and said that we never heard from her when UNCC was getting beat by ECU. :o [/b]
A ) Those weren't Charlotte Fans or Alums B ) That wasn't as big of a game day C ) I was one of the initial members of this board... so obviously I've been around for a while. And D) How is that funny?

AUS4U, I advise you to quit littering up threads on the Primary Forum or your time on our site will be a very short one. :slight_smile:

Pack was right, you guys are sensitiveā€¦ :o

[i]Originally posted by AUS4U[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 09:23 PM [b] Pack was right, you guys are sensitive... :o [/b]
No, he just watches out for me...

I still donā€™t understand people getting upset with Packer when he isnā€™t the one slamming Charlotteā€¦Charlotte has had little or no publicity until lately and to be honest WFNZ is good for the teamā€¦

yea he at least give us credit when we win. It qcb and some idiot brett jenson. Jamie sounded happy when she said qcb was on the bandwagon, i donā€™t know why that is the last thing we want, and he picked us and we lost.

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Mar 3 2005, 08:30 PM [b] No, he just watches out for me... [/b]
[b]Hmmmpft![/b] :weep:

I havenā€™t?

once again, who gives a shit about packer or his show???

I know CharlotteAlum cantake care of herself.

AUS4U, you sound like a memphis-state fan.