Who's NOT now? - WFNZ spoof

Did that sound bite from the Page about Iti ever make it over to NMSUā€™s fan board? Iā€™d love to get their reaction on that.

Did that sound bite from the Page about Iti ever make it over to NMSU's fan board? I'd love to get their reaction on that.

lol someone please make that happen

Going down to the wire. Iti up 53% to 47%. STEM!!!:smirk:

[QUOTE=Chisox17;249367]lol iā€™ll never forget the famous Iti avatar from the CUSA-Talk days. Him against the Charlotte skyline ā€œIti Time!ā€[/QUOTE] I just found it, along with my Dedric Spooner and Vincent Grier. :wow: If he wins, Iā€™ll bring it back for a day.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;249416]I just found it, along with my Dedric Spooner and Vincent Grier. :wow: If he wins, Iā€™ll bring it back for a day.[/QUOTE]
Wow, Dedric Spoonerā€¦ what happened to that guy? That was a sad situation he was involved in with his family.

Somewhat unrelated, has anybody noticed the videos they play outside of the arena of Bobcats games? The video has a Carolinas basketball history theme. It has the usual suspects, Jordan, Worthy, Thompson, etc. If Iā€™m not mistaken there are no Niners on the video. They may have Cornbread, not sure. And Iā€™m not sure if part of the requirement is that they were born in the Carolinas or not. If itā€™s not part of the requirement I think Cornbread, Henry, Jarvis and Mullins should all be included in the video.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;249366]The Iti hype was really something. Of course everyone knows I was one of the ring leaders. :wow: :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

In other news, Bank of America and Wachovia have offices in Charlotte.

Sorry man, I couldnā€™t resist. You were the ring leader, bus driver and entire cheerleading staff based on what I recall.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

:biggrin:

Somewhat unrelated, has anybody noticed the videos they play outside of the arena of Bobcats games? The video has a Carolinas basketball history theme. It has the usual suspects, Jordan, Worthy, Thompson, etc. If I'm not mistaken there are no Niners on the video. They may have Cornbread, not sure. And I'm not sure if part of the requirement is that they were born in the Carolinas or not. If it's not part of the requirement I think Cornbread, Henry, Jarvis and Mullins should all be included in the video.
Wait, what color were their jerseys? Cause if they were anything other than Tarheel Blue, Duke Blue, State Red, or Wake Gold, you have got to be crazy. (And Wake Gold is a stretch at that.):rolleyes:

Agreed. But if I find out you do not have to be a Carolina resident to be part of the list then I plan to put in a request with their marketing group next season. Even if it is a requirement Cornbread and Jarvis should be included.

maybe weā€™ll be included on there somewhere after we win a couple games in that jointā€¦ starting this year

ITI WINS!!!

[URL=http://www.wfnz.com/pages/136741.php]http://www.wfnz.com/pages/136741.php[/URL]

Whoā€™s NOT now? WFNZ, the entire station. They dropped 33%, 1% of listeners from 6 AM - 12 PM in the latest ratings (Charlotte Observer Business Section, 8/10). 11th among males 25-54. (Just saw Runā€™s thread, my bad)

Ok, Iā€™ll dig up the Iti avatar so everyone can have a good laugh.:mallet:

[QUOTE=Normmm;249472]Agreed. But if I find out you do not have to be a Carolina resident to be part of the list then I plan to put in a request with their marketing group next season. Even if it is a requirement Cornbread and Jarvis should be included.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what his has to do with Martin Iti, but they do have some Niner stuff at the Bobcats Arena. Riding one of the escalators up to the upper deck near the Loweā€™s Home Court, they have a wall of basketball in the Carolinas. They have a Charlotte jersey hanging up and a picture of the 1977 team with a brief description.