Why I don't listen to WFNZ/WFNA

I remembered why I don’t listen to FNZ after giving the MSP crew some of my drive-time on the way to work this A.M. They were discussing yesterday’s loss to Dayton and during the course of the discussion, mentioned the fact that we didn’t have Phil Jones due to eligibility issues. Anyway, while they knew about the clearinghouse snafu, they didn’t know the particulars. So, as usual with those guys (and some over at the Big O as well), ignorance rules the day.

BTW, here’s a piece from the Philadelphia Daily News about Lutheran Christian Academy:

Philly.com: NCAA: No to transcripts from Luth. Christian

[QUOTE=run49er;223465]So, as usual with those guys (and some over at the Big O as well), ignorance rules the day.[/QUOTE]
All that would have been way over the average intelligence level of their listeners. It would wear out QCB’s brain cells for at least a week, not to mention cut down on travel to the local Wal-Marts.

Why is there a shot at us in this thread? Is it open-shot day?

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;223469]Why is there a shot at us in this thread? Is it open-shot day?[/QUOTE]

:wink:

Mike, run is like Dick Cheney going hunting… if it moves, he fires. It doesn’t matter what he hits. :fastgun:

We’re a golf school.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;223469]Why is there a shot at us in this thread? Is it open-shot day?[/QUOTE]

Why ask why?

This is how it goes. . . "Why the hell not ! " :tongue:

So I can take shots, too? Will all of them be wide-open threes?

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;223487]So I can take shots, too? Will all of them be wide-open threes?[/QUOTE]
Why not? .:shades: . . .

If you’re a shooter . . . you come to [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][I]“Charlotte”[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]. (B. Plavich)
But, being the o, you guys wouldn’t know anything about CTL, do ya?

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;223487]So I can take shots, too? Will all of them be wide-open threes?[/QUOTE]

ZING!!!

Depends on who is shooting them, us or them…

Nicely done, Mike. :lmao:

Mike, I don’t care if you’re wide open or not, as long as you shoot it from 25 feet plus. Bonus points for hitting from the logos. :dribble:

Yes, but feel free to penetrate some, to draw a foul when we’re in the bonus so you can miss the front end of a one-and-one as well.

ROFL. post of the month? nice.

[QUOTE=run49er;223465]I remembered why I don’t listen to FNZ [/QUOTE]

I don’t listen because I have a better chance of being invited to Mike Persinger’s family Holiday Gathering than learning something of value from FNZ/FNA.

[QUOTE=HP49er;223473]
We’re a softball school.[/QUOTE]

fixed

One of the guests on fudge yesterday said USF has football and Charlotte doen’t because USF isn’t a commuter school, and it is a much larger school. None of this true, nor was it backed up with facts. It was just accepted as truth. I turned the station.

By the way, Neck Time with the Hick Man was only on my radio because the last time I was in the car, I was listening to the Niner game.

QCB is a low-watt drooler.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;223548]One of the guests on fudge yesterday said USF has football and Charlotte doen’t because USF isn’t a commuter school, and it is a much larger school. None of this true, nor was it backed up with facts. It was just accepted as truth. I turned the station.
[/QUOTE]

Ever wonder why people think that?

It’s because it’s all they ever HEAR and READ! Now, did you ever wonder why those myths are NEVER disputed by those responsible for what you HEAR and READ?

Just needed to get one in after reading Tom Sorensen’s piece earlier in the week.

[QUOTE=Pork Chop;223548]One of the guests on fudge yesterday said USF has football and Charlotte doen’t because USF isn’t a commuter school, and it is a much larger school. None of this true, nor was it backed up with facts.[/QUOTE]

Well, it is true that USF is a much larger school – 45,000 students. To say it’s not a commuter school is hogwash, though, as less than 15% of the student body lives on campus.