WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT AN EVEN BILLION???

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/30/elin-nordegren-gets-m-custody-kids-exchange-silence-tiger-woods-divorce/?test=faces

The more I see of her, the more manish she looks. Tiger certainly has a type.

That girl could build us 18 football stadiums and football centers. ???

…really?..come on dude… ::slight_smile:

It might not be a conscious effort but Tiger does go for women who have strong bone structure in their faces.
I guess he likes the risk: Might they or might they not be packing heat. We know Stroke Tranny was for sure.

i feel sooooo sorry for her.

So what skeletons is Tiger hiding with this hush money? Gotta be HGH or gay sex right?

I find it hard to believe he has $750 mil available. This can’t be a lump sum.

Division of assets.

Also, its crazy that a damn golfer could be worth more than a billion dollars. I mean, its just golf.

Mods, remove him? This is blasphemy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t blame the golfer.

fixed.

I think HGH is more likely than the gay sex. But I think either spousal abuse or sex addiction is more likely. I would not be the list bit surprised that their entire marriage was an arrangement for image. In other words, she didn’t really mind the affairs if it never made her look like an idiot.

Don’t blame the golfer.[/quote]

Ths has nothing to do with golf. Tiger would have done something similar if he was a NBA star.

Normmm, she’s the one who did spousal abuse, not him. :))

Don’t blame the golfer.[/quote]

Ths has nothing to do with golf. Tiger would have done something similar if he was a NBA star.[/quote]

Talking about the sponsors and $$$, not the man.