Wierd Facts

At the downtown office where I am this week, they have a billboard in the elevator with different trivia. Today they said the Ramseses Condom was named after Pharaoh Ramseses 2nd who fathered 160 kids. Maybe it’s just me, but I think I’d have more faith in a condom named after a dude with no kids. 160 Kids? I’m thinking that’s a lot of broken condoms. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:25432”]At the downtown office where I am this week, they have a billboard in the elevator with different trivia. Today they said the Ramseses Condom was named after Pharaoh Ramseses 2nd who fathered 160 kids. Maybe it’s just me, but I think I’d have more faith in a condom named after a dude with no kids. 160 Kids? I’m thinking that’s a lot of broken condoms. :p[/quote] Would have sired many more without his trusty rubbers.

It’s also a fact, you can’t spell weird…

/win

I hope u look like a gator, or nickname is gator, or kids name is gator, or have a pet gator…

otherwise change your name to norm > gator.

i before e except after c. I thought the other way, but thought you had the rule.

it’s wordplay SCK… weird has it’s definition and then it’s spelling itself is “weird” and against the language’s own rule.