Will Grier

Who’s busting balls? It’s just the TRUTH. And if anyone thinks he would come here under any circumstances is way far into fantasy than any Star Wars geek.[/quote]
Yeah, kind of like Ferguson or Olsen…crazy talk. ::)[/quote]

There is NO proof Ferguson told coach he wanted to come here. Still don’t believe it. Prove it.

“When Ferguson returned home, he said he tried to reach out to the Charlotte 49ers. He said that was the only place he wanted to go. The 49ers, he said, didn’t appear interested.”

Ferguson wanted to come here, Olsen signed. I don’t have audio of Riley and Lambert convos but its pretty clear that contact was made.

Who’s busting balls? It’s just the TRUTH. And if anyone thinks he would come here under any circumstances is way far into fantasy than any Star Wars geek.[/quote]
Yeah, kind of like Ferguson or Olsen…crazy talk. ::)[/quote]

There is NO proof Ferguson told coach he wanted to come here. Still don’t believe it. Prove it.[/quote]

And you know this HOW? Why do you think no player wants to come here? Do you want all the good players to go somewhere else?

[quote=“chidave, post:22, topic:30055”]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article20583906.html

“When Ferguson returned home, he said he tried to reach out to the Charlotte 49ers. He said that was the only place he wanted to go. The 49ers, he said, didn’t appear interested.”

Ferguson wanted to come here, Olsen signed. I don’t have audio of Riley and Lambert convos but its pretty clear that contact was made.[/quote]

OK. Good enough. Gotta feeling Ferguson’s issues (what were they?) and our overload of QBs (!) musta spooked Lambert into being uninterested. Would love to know what really transpired (details) and what Lambert was thinking (details) when he decided to not be interested. We’ll never know. But we’ll pine over him here forever, it seems.

Olsen was a higher rated QB than Ferguson. Hopefully he will play up to potential so we won’t be pining for anyone at that position ;).

If true and the way Lambert handled the QB situation this year makes me have less faith in Lambert.

[quote=“chidave, post:22, topic:30055”]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article20583906.html

Ferguson wanted to come here, Olsen signed. I don’t have audio of Riley and Lambert convos but its pretty clear that contact was made.[/quote]
Thanks for putting that in his face, before I could.

I know his younger brothers are Hollywood, but does that mean he is? I used to work with his step-mom, & she seemed down to Earth.