Will the wheels fall off?

Catching up on the latest posts, and it appears that most people on this board feel pretty certain that we will beat Cincy.

I am concerned this year that we may not pull it off. I hope I am wrong and I’m not trying to be pessimistic, but I am waiting for this team to show how good it can be. We still have not beaten “anybody” this year.

Is the season over in our fans minds if we lose Saturday. I don’t think so. We can still salvage the season and make some noise in the Tournament. If we lose to Cincy, we have to beat Louisville (very difficult) and not have any more slip ups.

Go Niners

TCU, UAB, and Marquette were quality wins. The 9ers looked good at UAB and MU.

We can lose to Cincy and Loserville and still make the tourney, but as a 9 seed most likely.

A win on Saturday would be huge but if we lose our season will go on.

Hey Porkchop…I enjoy your posts,but put down the crackpipe if you think TCU and Marquette are going to look like quality wins come selection time.I know Marquette was 25th when we beat em,but they’re getting exposed now.

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 05:28 PM [b] Hey Porkchop...I enjoy your posts,but put down the crackpipe if you think TCU and Marquette are going to look like quality wins come selection time.I know Marquette was 25th when we beat em,but they're getting exposed now. [/b]
In the words of Eddie Basden - "Exactly".

I’m still looking for a quality win.

I don’t know why everyone is so confident we will beat UC. We could easily get beat. UC is no slouch and we have not been overpowering at home this year at all. :frowning:

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Feb 3 2005, 07:43 AM [b] I don't know why everyone is so confident we will beat UC. We could easily get beat. UC is no slouch and we have not been overpowering at home this year at all. :( [/b]
Amen. I have reservations against UC & UL (I'll also add Memphis & DePaul as well). I don't think we have the athletes to consistently beat these teams this season. Mitch, Eddie, and Curtis are.....but Iti and Plavich are not. Plavich is 1D and Iti does not do to much for us. Sorry, but thats the way I see it (at least up to this point in the season).

That said, I’m not gonna stop cheering for them. Here’s hoping we pull one out Saturday. Go Niners!