Wish list for this season

1. Discipline, discipline, discipline.
    No more 35 footers, no more arrests, no DUIs, no internal bickering…need I say more?

2. Curtis Withers - leader.
    Self explanatory

3. Martin Iti - live up to the hype.
    Self explanatory

4. To focus on pounding the ball inside first to open up the outside game.
    No more 3 ball first mentality.

5. Cream puff schedule - no excuses.
    Niners have to capitalize on easier schedule.

6. Home court advantage.
    Halton has to be a place where visitors fear. Alums, students, this means you…

7. A cheap jet shuttle from Atlanta to Charlotte.
    Okay, so I can hope right?

I’m looking forward to the season so let’s go Niners!!!

Does Independence Air fly between Charlotte and Atlanta? I think it’d be $168 round trip if so.

NLP, Without even looking it up, I think you can fly most on airlines round trip to Atlanta for no more than $168. You may have to check on fares more than once.

I want to add one more thing to ATL’s wish list. Is a trip to the Final 4 too much to ask.

B)

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 16 2004, 03:43 PM [b] Does Independence Air fly between Charlotte and Atlanta? I think it'd be $168 round trip if so. [/b]
Wow, I just checked, $176 to Washington from Charlotte but only $98 from Greensboro on them. [url=http://www.flyi.com]Independence Air[/url] will help with a few A-10 road trips to Boston (currently $256), Dayton (currently $252) and Washington (currently $98) out of Greensboro though.

I wish I could come up with the right time in November, they’re running round trip flights to Orlando for $58. Could be a nice getaway.

1. 80% free throw shooting - although that might be too big of a step considering we only shot 65% last year.

How about we schedule a road game in coming years against:

@ Tech, Georgia, Georgia State, Clemson or Auburn, that would also help.

Is our Georgia State series a 2 for 1 ?

[i]Originally posted by amnesiac[/i]@Oct 17 2004, 12:47 PM [b] Is our Georgia State series a 2 for 1 ? [/b]
I would think it likely was but might not be, with Ga State joining the Colonial Athletic Association in 2006 who knows how they'll schedule.

I’ll try to remember to ask Bobby in Winston-Salem Wednesday night about this, road trips to Atlanta were always fun back in the old Sun Belt days.

My wish for this season is to have a replay screen installed in Halton Arena.

I hope the off-the-court problems have been cleaned up. I can’t stand reading that in the papers.

Martin Iti needs to give us more productive minutes by staying out of foul trouble, but it looks like he was in foul trouble up in Toronto. I guess some things will never change. :rolleyes:

[i]Originally posted by Smoothieking[/i]@Oct 17 2004, 01:59 PM [b] My wish for this season is to have a replay screen installed in Halton Arena. [/b]
and sound system.

My wish: don’t loose any game we shouldn’t. We are more talented than just about all the teams we play, just beat who we should and we will be a top 25 team.

How 'bout a team average FT% above 75%. That would be nice to see for once.