Withers, Leemire, & Team Summer Scrimmage

The boys have been playing around at the Freshman Orientations - and Withers was there tonight!

Check it out! (high quality version is viewable): [URL]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBCeY_VSwAw[/URL]

Took some vid of the guys playing…if anyone is interested in watching them, the following dates are the remaining summer orientations. Walking in to sit down & watch is no problem. Every orientation is from 9:00 - 10:30 PM

Session 4  Thursday, June 19
    Session 5  Monday, June 23
    Session 6  Tuesday, June 24
    Session 7  Thursday, June 26
    Session 8  Monday, June 30
    Session 9  Wednesday, July 2
    Session 10 Monday, July 7
    Session 11 Tuesday, July 8
    Session 12 Thursday, July 10

So this is part of orientation??

Any coaches or players speak to the incoming class??

Thanks for the video… So who all is on the other team?(not on Withers) I could figure out most of them except the guy on Withers & the PG… Ohh and was that CC3 draining the 3ball…

So this is part of orientation??

Any coaches or players speak to the incoming class??

No - they usually knock around after the boys summer camp. By this time at night, the camp is over and dozens of kids wait for their parents to pick them up. So the boys have come out to play 3 out of 4 nights for the kids.

Meanwhile, however, the freshman orientations are going on up top.

:shades:

Who was putting up the floaters in the lane?

I can’t tell who a couple of those guys are… Freshmen maybe? Was Bowden in that?

And if I’m not mistaken, I think I saw Big Phil put up a nice little fake and turn on Curt! Phil looks a lot leaner and quicker too!

Yeah - I was watching the other night and Mack was looking solid with his three and his shots from inside the lane - made me feel good after the knee surgery and all

Was that Spears playing against Withers ?, if so, he looked to be suprisingly about the same size. Also looks like he has some good back to the basket moves.

Was that Spears playing against Withers ?, if so, he looked to be suprisingly about the same size. Also looks like he has some good back to the basket moves.

Not sure if its the same guy you’re talking about, but the guy in the red shorts, on Withers some, I believe is Gaby and not Spears.

[QUOTE=Normmm;325850]Not sure if its the same guy you’re talking about, but the guy in the red shorts, on Withers some, I believe is Gaby and not Spears.[/QUOTE]

I think Spears is the guy in the white tank top (against Withers). At the 6:20 mark he (Spear?) has a good post move against Withers.

Did you all know you can click “watch in high quality” under it? That helps with the viewing…

Yah - Gabby is in red. His arms look real cut.

:faceslap: I couldnt figure out who red shorts guy was either. On the 2nd viewing, it’s now obvious that it’s Gaby.

Now I’m having difficulty with aqua-green shirt guy and black shirt w/white text guy. Could aqua-green shirt guy be Bowden?

Some are pretty easy - all black guy is Leemire, muscle tee w/dark green shorts is Dijuan, headband is CC3, Gerrity is in red shorts and Dewhurst has a gray shirt.

White tee-shirt guys have me all messed up. Is Barnett wearing the white tee w/49ers shorts? I think Mack & Phil have matching outfits

not gaby in the last few minutes of the video, must of been spears or someone else with red shorts.

I’m pretty sure that is Gaby in the red shorts at the start of the video.

Barnett is in all white. He hit a 3 at about the 1 minute mark. Then had a couple of bad looking 3s later on. One at about the 2:05 mark.

I’m thinking Bowden must be the one in the kind of teal looking tank top.

Coley’s jumper looks really nice. Hopefully that’s something he can add this year.

Geez, I know they were just playing pick up but they looked like a bad rec league team. Not good at all. Maybe they were just messing around.

do we know which guys are going to be there tonight since there is also games over at grady cole at 630?

[QUOTE=plannerniner;326011]Geez, I know they were just playing pick up but they looked like a bad rec league team. Not good at all. Maybe they were just messing around.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing…

I was thinking the same thing....

Word?

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;326102]do we know which guys are going to be there tonight since there is also games over at grady cole at 630?[/QUOTE]

bueller…bueller…bueller. anybody have any idea?anything?

bueller....bueller.....bueller. anybody have any idea?anything?

Well, they haven’t been out the past couple nights…so just have to cross fingers?

I will be able to update in the shoutbox while I’m there tonight…but I don’t get there until starting time and it would take most of you (I’m assuming) 20 minutes just to get here, so you would miss a lot.