WKU @ Charlotte 12/6 12Noon ESPN3

If the alumni association gives me a ticket, Iā€™ll be there.

2 Likes

This will be the first home game I have ever missed. Had tix offered and had to refuse them. Canā€™t get out of work for a 10:30 am game. Oh well, all I can say is ā€œGo Ninersā€. We need to win this one and the rest on the schedule. Oh and I will miss Saturdayā€™s game too. As someone above stated, this years sux. And it ainā€™t the good sux either.

clt is hearing that folks with a mask will be allowed to tailgate in the black lot

I would love to go if I could wrangle a ticket

In the Ninerā€™s short football history weā€™ve had some random game times like GA State Friday afternoon at 4PM, FAU on a Sunday afternoon after a hurricane delay, and ODU on a Thursday afternoon pushed up due to a coming hurricane. This has a take the cake as the most random game time of them all Tuesday morning at 10:30AM. Wonā€™t students be in class? If you work a convention 9-5 job wonā€™t you we at work? Bowl games are played on random days but I canā€™t imagine that many college football games have ever kicked off at 10:30AM on Tuesday.

This is a 7:30am kickoff for us west coast folks! I have the day off and will enjoy rolling out of bed and watching Niners football over coffee and bacon!

2 Likes

Will this be a volleyball doubleheader?

1 Like

This will be 9:30 am Bowling Green, KY time. Sooooā€¦ thereā€™s that.

Why are they playing so early? Is it to get other team home that day, or to max time before the next games? Seems like they could play in the afternoon and it wouldnā€™t make that much difference.

Perhaps TV is dictating start time

1 Like

Same here. Waiting to hear back.

Who did you ask about tickets?

I guarantee you that we will have the highest TV ratings of any other games during that time slot all season!! Maybe ever!!

3 Likes

I just got an email response from the Alumni Assoc. They have no tickets available for the game.

Those packed CBSN Tuesday afternoon schedules are hard to work around. Canā€™t interrupt a replay of 2 guys playing catch.

10:30am? Can we tailgate on campus that early? Can we drink on campus that early? (asking for a friend).

There has to another reason besides TV.

Whenā€™s Finals ?

10:30 could be considered early but pretty sure everybody played little league baseball, basketball, football, soccer, etc at 8 on a Saturday growing up.

On Twitter post, it said to accommodate travel but I assume the are flying hereā€¦so that would make them stay over night or leave wku around 4am or so