WKU Pregame

reported actual 3256

Could have been worse I guess?

reported actual 3256[/quote]

We might as well move back to the Mine Shaft if changes are not made. That would be better than having a sea of empty green seats in the upper sections of Halton. Or maybe drop the curtains upstairs, at least in the end zones.

We might as well move back to the Mine Shaft if changes are not made. That would be better than having a sea of empty green seats in the upper sections of Halton. Or maybe drop the curtains upstairs, at least in the end zones.[/quote]

clt says this is a good idea.

I honestly don’t just want Major/Odom fired, I want Judy gone. And if she isn’t gone, I want an apology from her as a letter to the fans or in the newspaper. I don’t think that’s crazy.

Hindsight Alan Major shouldn’t have been hired. That’s hindsight and I’m armchair quarterbacking. I get arm chair quarterbacked a lot at work, it sucks, I don’t like it either, but it’s part of it.

Mistakes happen. We aren’t perfect. There are things beyond our control as individuals. It is however our job to acknowledge what we’ve done wrong. It shows ownership of your product, and at the end of the day people respect you more for it.

Even outside the professional world, if you run over someone’s dog, it’s common courtesy to knock on their door and apologize. If you completely destroy a fan’s basketball program, some acknowledgement needs to be made.

Reported attendance - not even close to butts actually in seats. Could have put everyone in lower bowl, pulled curtain and still would have had available seats! Smallest crowd I’ve ever seen in Halton for a men’s game and a reminder of the Wissel era when we played in an empty Charlotte Coliseum (now Bojangles) on Independence Boulevard. Really sad.

Reported attendance - not even close to butts actually in seats. Could have put everyone in lower bowl, pulled curtain and still would have had available seats! Smallest crowd I’ve ever seen in Halton for a men’s game and a reminder of the Wissel era when we played in an empty Charlotte Coliseum (now Bojangles) on Independence Boulevard. Really sad.[/quote]

Yea, there may have been lower reported attendances, but I’ve never been there when it was as empty as it was last night.

The fact that there isn’t even a WKU postgame thread speaks pretty loud, about us.

(…not about the world’s worst HC, or heart disease, or that one terribly under-performing player, or free throws!, or the price of tea in China.)

Call it remarkable shit.

[quote=“anipalcraig, post:28, topic:29448”]The fact that there isn’t even a WKU postgame thread speaks pretty loud, about us.

(…not about the world’s worst HC, or heart disease, or that one terribly under-performing player, or free throws!, or the price of tea in China.)

Call it remarkable s***.[/quote]

We suck harder than our basketball team. Easily. It’s not even close.

Do we still qualify for the CUSA tournament?

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:30, topic:29448”]Do we still qualify for the CUSA tournament?[/quote]Yep.